Why Bashkir State Medical University is suitable for Indian students?
Bashkir State Medical University is one of the oldest and most prestigious medical universities in Russia, with MCI approval. The University’s quality medical curriculum, affordable tuition, and straightforward admissions process aim to attract an increasing number of international students each year. Indian students account for a substantial portion of the country’s overseas students because choosing to study MBBS in India is getting harder.
After all, there are strict cutoffs and few places available in government-funded medical schools in India. Additionally, private medical schools in India charge expensive tuition and demand hefty payments. Therefore, choosing the best University for Indian Students in Russia and pursuing your ideal career is preferable to taking out large student debts to pursue an MBBS in India or wasting valuable time trying to meet the high cutoffs. One of the top medical schools is Bashkir State Medical University, which is the best choice to have a highly knowledgeable carrier and good quality of life.
Features of MBBS Courses at Bashkir State Medical University
- The cost of living is relatively low for MBBS students in Russia.
- The Medical Council of India has accredited Bashkir State Medical University.
- At Bashkir State Medical University, MBBS students have a variety of extracurricular activities to choose from their courses.
- Students seeking an MBBS at Bashkir State Medical University pay extremely little in tuition.
- There are no complicated entrance examinations or admission tests to deal with throughout the MBBS admissions procedure at Bashkir State Medical University.
- An Indian student can experience various cultures thanks to the international students who attend Bashkir State Medical University from other nations.
- The locals are also incredibly hospitable and friendly to the students.
- The Medical Council of India and the World Health Organization recognize Bashkir State Medical University.
- There are numerous healthcare institutions both inside and outside the EU with whom student exchange programs are conducted.
Benefits of choosing the Bashkir State Medical University
Here are a few benefits why Indian students considering MBBS in Russia should consider Bashkir State Medical University.
- Leading University
One of the top medical schools in the Russian Federation and the hub of medical and pharmaceutical research in the Republic of Bashkortostan, Bashkir State Medical University was founded in 1932. Successful research outcomes are actively incorporated into healthcare and educational endeavors.
The University is listed among the top domestic and international universities. So, it will be more helpful to pick the University very quickly. In order to facilitate the dissemination of cutting-edge medical technologies, the BSMU Clinic frequently offers master workshops by renowned Russian and international specialists.
- High-quality education
Famous scientists and practitioners who work in education, medicine, and science make up the University’s faculty. About 268 professors, doctors of sciences, 739 candidates for scientific degrees, and associate professors make up the University’s outstanding faculty. It is designed around your educational path to becoming a doctor, including basic science curricula focused on systems, simulation-based and practice-oriented learning in both the lab and the clinic, and guided personal and professional development.
- Great Choice
For its scientific schools of surgery, urology, neurosurgery, oncology, cardiology, and morphology, BSMU is well renowned throughout the Russian Federation and is the best University for Indian Students in the world. The administration, Academic Council, deans, faculty, and institutional units of Bashkir State Medical University support the University’s proposal for an integrated system of academic, social, and extracurricular activities.
Does Bashkir State Medical University have MCI/NMC and WHO recognition?
The MCI/NMC (National Medical Commission) and WHO recognize Bashkir State Medical University (World Health Organization). This answers the following two critical questions for all students:
- All Indian applicants accepted to the MBBS program at the Bashkir State Medical University in Russia are qualified to endure the MCI Screening Test, FMGE, and NEXT in India. They can practice medicine in India as a registered doctor after clearing this exam (Either in the government & private sector).
- As Bashkir State Medical University is included in the list of recognized/approved medical colleges in Russia issued by WHO following worldwide standards, these students are eligible to sit for entrance exams for postgraduate study in any nation.
4.Siberian State Medical University
Siberian State Medical University educates and develops the next generation of medical professionals by doing top-notch medical research. It was founded in 1878 and is one of the most well-known and prestigious medical institutions in Russia, thanks to its elite academic and scientific community and skilled medical practitioners. Through teaching, research, and clinical excellence, Siberian State Medical University’s primary goal is to improve the Russian Federation’s patient care and public health. High education standards, an unwavering commitment to honesty, and the best traditions are united with traditional scientific institutions. The University seeks to improve the population’s quality of life and overall health by fostering innovation in patient care, education, and research. It also provides students with top-notch training, education, and research possibilities
How to apply for MBBS Courses?
Indian and other international students can apply for MBBS admission in Bashkir through the following extremely straightforward admissions process:
- The student must upload scans of their 10th, 12th, and intercollegiate transcripts and their NEET score (2020/2021/2022).
- Based on the candidate’s submitted paperwork, the University will issue a letter of confirmed admission.
- Student’s valid passport scans are required for the invitation letter issue.
- The University will issue a letter of invitation for the student’s entry into Russia and study visa.
- For an embassy-issued study visa, the student must present their original transcripts, passports, and a few other documents.
- Before leaving India, they will help students with currency conversion and ticket booking.
- At the airport, student groups are organized, and they depart in batches for Russia from New Delhi (IGI Airport).
- The student group is met by one of their agents at the airport in Russia and driven to the accommodation.
- Their representative in Russia completes all formalities, which include the signing of contracts, extension of visas, and medical examinations.
In 1932, Bashkir State Medical University was established. The medical faculty at Bashkir State Medical University is satisfied with their extensive training and expertise. The environment offered by Bashkir State Medical University encourages student interaction and the development of long-lasting relationships, both of which are advantageous to MBBS aspirants in the long run. As of this writing, more than 400 Indian students have enrolled in Bashkir to study MBBS in English-medium in Russia. Indian students make up most of the international students studying medicine in Bashkir.