Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University
Table of Content
About Yerevan City
Interesting facts about the Yerevan city are as follows:-
- Yerevan city is the capital city of Armenia.
- Yerevan is the industrial, cultural, and administrative center of Armenia.
- Yerevan offers a healthy and comfortable life to the students.
- Being the capital city of Armenia, Yerevan has all the facilities such as shopping malls, cafes, transport, and other recreational activities easily accessible for the students.
- This city is one of the world’s oldest continuously inhabited cities.
- This is also the largest city of Armenia.
- There are a number of patients in the hospitals for students to practice their medical skills, as the city has a large population.
- Yerevan houses the Indian Embassy.
- The people of Yerevan are helpful towards the new entrants in the city.
- There is a good availability of connecting flights from Yerevan to countries world over and it is very good and people are always satisfied with their services.
- The Yerevan city has a moderate temperature throughout the year and it makes all season material easily available.
About Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University, Armenia
Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University was established in 1996 in Yerevan. The university has accreditation of Armenia’s National Center for Professional Education Quality Assurance known as ANQA and it is also officially approved by the National Medical Commission which complies with the standards set by NMC.
The university is one of the top universities in Armenia and it is known for providing high quality education. For the International Recognition of Equivalence of State Diplomas and Degrees, the university is a recognized member of UNESCO.
The MBBS program offered by the University is approved by the Ministry of Education and Science of Armenia Indian students who complete their graduation from the university are eligible to sit for NMC screening test and practice in India as a doctor.
Accreditation and Recognitions
Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University is recognized worldwide and the degree. University has got accreditation and recognition of :
- National Medical Commission (NMC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University – Quick Overview
Given below is the table for quick facts about Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University:
|Intake for MBBS Course||September|
|Processing Time for MBBS Admission||45 – 60 days|
|Eligibility Criteria||Must have minimum 50% marks in class XII (or equivalent exam)|
|NEET Exam||Yes, it is compulsory|
|Annual Tuition Fees (Approx.)||Rs. 5.60 Lacs/Year|
|University Ranking||Country – 31, World – 12337|
|Course Duration||6 years|
|Medium of Education||English|
|University Recognition||NMC & WHO|
Benefits of studying MBBS at Mkhitar gosh Armenian-Russian International University
Below is the student life at Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University:
- At Mkhitar Gosh University, for entertainment and refreshment of students, many extra-curricular activities like cultural, social, and sports activities are provided.
- It offers clean and neat hostels to students.
- Students get every kind of academic and personal guidance at this university.
- Students do not face any language barrier at this university as the language of instruction is English.
- The facilities provided at the university are very comfortable and good for the students.
Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University – MBBS Fee Structure 2021
Following is the fee structure for Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University for MBBS program:
|Particular||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5||Year 6|
|Tuition Fee (approx.)||$3200||$2900||$2900||$2900||$2900||$2900|
|Residence Permit (in USD approx.)||$300||–||–||–||–||–|
|Total (USD) (approx.)||$5500||$4900||$4900||$4900||$4900||$4900|
|Fees in Indian Rupees (approx.)||Rs.3.85 lakhs||Rs.3.43 lakhs||Rs.3.43 lakhs||Rs.3.43 lakhs||Rs.3.43 lakhs||Rs.3.43 lakhs|
- $1 = Rs.70
- OTC Charges will be applicable in Armenia.
- Application, visa, flight tickets, food charges, etc. will be extra.
- The fees mentioned here are approximate and may change as per the change in currency.
Apply today for Free Counseling
Course Duration of MBBS at Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University
Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University offers an MBBS course of 6 years.
Students who undergo the MBBS studies at Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University need to complete the 6 years course. These 6 years are divided into 12 semesters.
Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University – MBBS Syllabus
The complete syllabus for studying MBBS at Mkhitar Gosh University is as follows:
|1st Semester||2nd Semester|
|Anatomy||Anatomy & Histology|
|3rd Semester||4th Semester|
|Biochemistry, Anatomy||Micro-Biology, and Physiology|
|Physiology cell biology||–|
|Microbiology, General Pathology||–|
|5th Semester||6th Semester|
|Micro-Biology and Path physiology||Pharmacology, genetics and principles of clinical medicine|
4th – 6th Year
|Oncology, Pediatrics, Neurology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Neurology and Psychiatry, ENT, Cardiology|
Students must meet the following requirements set by the National Medical Commission (NMC) for admission into the Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University:
- At least 17 years of age (as on 31st December of the year in which you are taking admission).
- Applicants must get a minimum of 50% marks in Class XII (or equivalent examination).
- Qualifying (passing) score in NEET exam.
- The university does not require any special English level certification from the applicants.
Step by Step admission procedure at the Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University is as follows:
Step 1: Open the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the application form accurately.
Step 3: Attach the documents given below:
- Scanned copy of marksheets of completion of higher secondary education / tertiary education
- Results of NEET exam
- Scanned copy of your Passport
Step 4: After fulfilling all the conditions and upon acceptance students will be provided with a provisional admission letter (in electronic format) upon request.
Step 5: The University will mail you your visa invitation, as soon as it is ready.
Required Documents at the Time of Admission
Following documents are required for admission to Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University:
- Curriculum vitae of the applicant
- Application form with all mandatory details
- Passing certificates and mark sheets of applicants in 10th and 12th standard
- Attested and notarized copies of the academic documents of the applicant
- Passport size photographs
- Fee amount slip (paid)
- Valid passport of a student with attested photographs (valid for minimum 1 year)
- Medical insurance documents of the student
- Filled application form of the applicant
- Well attested documents by the concerned departments.
Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University : Ranking 2021
According to 4icu.org, the country and world ranking of Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University is as follows:
Hostel & Accommodation
Following are the hostel facilities at Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University:
- The Mkhitar Gosh University provides hostel facilities for Armenian as well as international students.
- Hostels are well furnished and well equipped with all basic day to day facilities.
- Hostels are neat and clean with a friendly environment for students.
- The facilities provided by these hostels are very good and comfortable.
- The hostels are secured against ragging and bullying.
- The hostels are provided with amenities like a reading room, spacious library, canteen, etc.
- The university provides dormitories for MBBS students at a very reasonable fee.
Cost of Living at Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University
The cost of living at Yerevan city is as follows:
|Things of daily need (Milk, Groceries, Bread, etc.)||Ranges in between Rs.30 – Rs.500|
|Eating at a mid-range restaurant (for 2 people)||Rs.1800 – Rs.2000|
|One way ticket of any local transport||Rs.15|
|A monthly pass for local transport||Rs.900|
|Monthly rent for a 1 bedroom apartment||Rs.14,000 – Rs.25,000|
Note: 1$ = 70 Rs.
Courses offered at Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University
Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University provides the following specialties to the students:
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Medical
- Faculty of Medical Case
- Faculty of Medical Art
After their graduation from the university, students can apply for work anywhere in the world subject to clearing the country-specific Medical Licensing Examination. Or, students can pursue post-graduation after the MBBS program in Armenia.
Why Study MBBS at Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University?
Below are the benefits of studying at Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University:
- A student can apply for internships in various hospitals in Armenia, after completing his/her first year of studies.
- The graduate degree which students get in MBBS from Mkhitar Gosh University is valid in India and other countries.
- Students can practice medicine in any part of the world once they qualify for screening tests of the National Medical Commission (NMC).
- High-quality education in MBBS courses is ensured through the combination of modern medicine and practical training.
- Connecting flights are easily available, if students want to travel to and fro from India to Armenia.
- The university has approval from the National Medical Commission (NMC).
- The Mkhitar Gosh university follows a curriculum similar to that of MBBS in India. Thus, Indian students find it easy to mix up in the new environment and the education system of Mkhitar Gosh University.
- Language is not a barrier because English is the medium of instruction while studying MBBS in the Mkhitar Gosh university.
- No need to clear IELTS or TOEFL for admission into Mkhitar Gosh University.
Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University – Important FAQs
Is there an Indian embassy in Armenia?
Yes, Indian Embassy is available in Armenia.
What do I have to do to practice in India after completing my MBBS from Mkhitar Gosh?
Students need to clear the FMGE exam held by NMC India to start practicing medicine in India after completing MBBS from other countries.
Is there a direct flight available from Yerevan to India (Delhi)?
Yes, there is a direct flight available that takes 12:30 hours from Yerevan to Delhi.
What is the study pattern at Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University?
There is a semester pattern for the MBBS course at Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University. It is no different than the Indian medical study patterns.
Is Armenia safe for students?
Armenia is safer than India for students. Armenia stands at 62nd rank in the safety index whereas India stands at 106th rank.