Yerevan Haybusak University
Table of Content
About Yerevan City
Interesting facts about the Yerevan city are as follows:-
- Yerevan city is the capital city of Armenia.
- Yerevan is the industrial, cultural, and administrative center of Armenia.
- Yerevan offers a healthy and comfortable life to the students.
- Being the capital city of Armenia, Yerevan has all the facilities such as shopping malls, cafes, transport, and other recreational activities easily accessible for the students.
- This city is one of the world’s oldest continuously inhabited cities.
- This is also the largest city of Armenia.
- There are a number of patients in the hospitals for students to practice their medical skills, as the city has a large population.
- Yerevan houses the Indian Embassy.
- The people of Yerevan are helpful towards the new entrants in the city.
- There is a good availability of connecting flights from Yerevan to countries world over and it is very good and people are always satisfied with their services.
- The Yerevan city has a moderate temperature throughout the year and it makes all season material easily available.
About Yerevan Haybusak University, Armenia
Established in 1990, the Yerevan Haybusak University is among the prominent medical schools in Armenia. The university now has 6000 alumni, 5400 undergraduates, 300 educators. The college was given state accreditation in 2001.
The University has wide international relations with cultural-educational organizations and foreign Higher Educational Institutions.
Together with the Armenian Open University and the International Relations Institute, Yerevan Haybusak University built up the International Academy of Education (IAE) in 2007.
Accreditation and Recognitions
The medicine degrees of Yerevan Haybusak University have many recognitions. The university has its primary recognition of the Government of Armenia. Further years added the below mentioned accreditation certificates of the university.
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Educational Commission of Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)
- National Medical Commission (NMC)
- The Foundation of the Advancement of International Medical Education & Research (FAIMER)
- World of Education of Armenia.
Yerevan Haybusak University – Quick Overview
Given below is the table for quick highlights about Yerevan Haybusak University:
|Intake for MBBS Course||September|
|Processing Time for MBBS Admission||45 – 60 days|
|Eligibility Criteria||50% in PCB for General|
40% for Reserved category
|NEET Exam||Yes, it is compulsory|
|Annual Tuition Fees (Approx.)||Rs.3.50 Lacs/Year|
|University Ranking||Country – 29, World – 12125|
|Course Duration||6 Years|
|Medium of Education||English|
|University Recognition||NMC, WHO|
Benefits of Studying MBBS at Yerevan Haybusak University, Armenia
- Yerevan Haybusak Medical University is a one among the top medical universities located in Eastern Europe which awards a medical degree recognized globally.
- Armenia is titled the first Christian country in the world and boasts a low crime index and high safety rate.
- As the course is taught in English, an ever increasing number of international students including Indian students currently pursue MBBS in Armenia.
- Yerevan Haybusak Medical University, Armenia offers student exchange programs with many American and European universities.
- Holds special affiliation with Preston University, Cambridge University, and the University of Louisiana, and witnesses a high pass percentage every year in FMGE screening test.
- Studying MBBS in Armenia doesn’t require students to qualify IELTS/TOEFL screening tests.
- Yerevan Haybusak Medical University offers on-campus accommodation facilities for foreign students and the admission procedure are devoid of entrance examinations.
Yerevan Haybusak University – MBBS Fee Structure 2021
The fee structure for Yerevan Haybusak University for MBBS program is given in the table below:
|Particular||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5||Year 6|
|Tuition Fee (approx.)||$4400||$3800||$3800||$3800||$3800||$3800|
|Medical + Insurance + Registration Fee(approx.)||$200||$200||$200||$200||$200||$200|
|Total (USD) (approx.)||$5600||$5000||$5000||$5000||$5000||$5000|
|Fees in Indian Rupees (approx.)||Rs.3.92 Lakhs||Rs.3.50 Lakhs||Rs.3.50 Lakhs||Rs.3.50 Lakhs||Rs.3.50 Lakhs||Rs.3.50 Lakhs|
- $1 = Rs.70
- OTC Charges will be applicable in Armenia.
- Application, visa, flight tickets, food charges, etc. will be extra.
- The fees mentioned here are approximate and may change as per the change in currency.
Apply today for Free Counseling
Course Duration of MBBS at Yerevan Haybusak University
The duration of MBBS course at Yerevan Haybusak University is mentioned below:
- The duration of MBBS course at Yerevan Haybusak University is 6 years, out of which 1 year is internship.
- The medium of instruction is English for studying MBBS at this university.
Yerevan Haybusak University – MBBS Syllabus
The complete syllabus for studying MBBS at Yerevan Haybusak University is as follows:
|1st Semester||2nd Semester|
|Anatomy||Anatomy & Histology|
|3rd Semester||4th Semester|
|Cell biology||Micro-Biology, and Physiology|
|Anatomy, and Physiology||–|
|5th Semester||6th Semester|
|Pathology||Genetics and principles of clinical medicine|
|cology, Micro-Biology, and Path physiology||Pathology, Path physiology|
4th – 6th Year
|Oncology, Pediatrics, Neurology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Neurology and Psychiatry, ENT, Cardiology|
The eligibility criteria to study MBBS at Yerevan Haybusak University are as follows:
- Students must have more than 50% marks in 12th standard.
- Students must have qualified for the NEET-UG examination.
- The age of a student or applicant must be more than 17 years and less than 25 years.
- A student must have studied physics, chemistry, and Biology as the main subject in 12th standard.
Following is the admission process for applying to MBBS course at Yerevan Haybusak University:
Step 1: Open the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the application form accurately.
Step 3: Attach the documents given below:
- Scanned copy of marksheets of completion of higher secondary education / tertiary education
- Results of NEET exam
- Scanned copy of your Passport
Step 4: After fulfilling all the conditions and upon acceptance students will be provided with a provisional admission letter (in electronic format) upon request.
Step 5: The University will mail you your visa invitation, as soon as it is ready.
Required Documents at the Time of Admission
Following documents are required at the time of admission to Yerevan Haybusak University:
- Application form of the university (Downloaded).
- Scanned printouts or photocopies of mark sheets and certificates of students of class 10th and 12th from a recognized board.
- Passport size photograph
- Valid passport of the student (scanned copy)
- Medical reports of the applicant
- Autobiography or curriculum vitae of the applicant
- As per requirements, all the documents must be approved and attested
Yerevan Haybusak University : Ranking 2021
According to 4icu.org, following is the country and world ranking for Yerevan Haybusak University:
Hostel & Accommodation
Following are the hostel facilities at Yerevan Haybusak University:
- The university provides students from abroad with facilities for accommodation. The university has comfortable and furnished hostels for students.
- From the main campus of Yerevan Haybusak University, these hostels are located at a distance of 4-5km.
- At the hostel, the students are provided with the facilities such as groceries, transport facilities, public internet, reading halls and much more at a comparatively less price.
- The hostels pay special attention to the security of students, they are secured by security guards, who also keep a check on activities like ragging.
Cost of Living at Yerevan Haybusak University
The cost of living at Yerevan city is as follows:
|Things of daily need (Milk, Groceries, Bread, etc.)||Ranges in between Rs.30 – Rs.500|
|Eating at a mid-range restaurant (for 2 people)||Rs.1800 – Rs.2000|
|One way ticket of any local transport||Rs.15|
|A monthly pass for local transport||Rs.900|
|Monthly rent for a 1 bedroom apartment||Rs.14,000 – Rs.25,000|
Note: 1$ = 70 Rs.
Courses offered at Yerevan Haybusak University
Yerevan Haybusak University has following faculties:
MBBS (for Indian students)
Why Study MBBS at Yerevan Haybusak University?
Below are some of the benefits of studying MBBS at Yerevan Haybusak University:
- The university follows no donation policy for the applicants.
- The laboratories are well equipped.
- The faculty at the Yerevan Haybusak University is well experienced.
- In this university, there are no language barriers, as the medium of teaching is English.
- Yerevan Haybusak university pays special attention to the security of girls as well as boys students.
- The infrastructure of Yerevan Haybusak University is such that it helps the students to maintain and live in a healthy environment.
- The university provides equal attention to practical and theoretical knowledge.
Important Dates – Intake 2021
The admission process to apply for MBBS in Armenia begins in July and runs through August. The classes start in September. Nevertheless, it is important that students who wish to pursue MBBS in Yerevan Haybusak Medical University, Armenia initiate the process with a reliable consultant at the earliest as it takes around two months for the application to be processed. Also, it is important that students make sure they have all the necessary documents ready by the time the offer letter reaches their hand.
Yerevan Haybusak University – Important FAQs
With which of the universities the Yerevan Haybusak University has affiliations?
The Yerevan Haybusak University has Special Affiliation with Cambridge, University of Louisiana, Preston University.
Is the country of Armenia safe to study MBBS for students?
Armenia is One of the Best Countries in the World as it has high security with low crime index and high safety for students who come in the country to study different courses.
What facilities will I get in the hostel?
You will get basic facilities including reading halls and a laundromat. Grocery stores, retail stores, public internet spots, restaurants, coffee shops, parks and transport facilities are at a walking distance from the hostel.
Do we have to study the local language?
Though English is the prefered method of teaching for international students, it is always preferable for students that they should learn the local language for easy communication with the locals.
How much is the cost of food at Yerevan Haybusak University?
The Mess at Yerevan Haybusak University will cost around $1200 to $1300 per month.
How far is the hostel from the university?
The hostel of Yerevan Haybusak University is situated at a distance of 4 to 5 km from the Yerevan Haybusak University.
Which courses does the medical faculty of this university offer?
The school of medicine of the Yerevan Haybusak University offers specialized courses in Pharmacology, Dentistry, and General Medicine.