MBBS in KAZAKHSTAN
Table of Content
Learn more information about Kazakhstan:
- Kazakhstan lies in the north of the central Asian republics and is bounded by Russia in the north, China in the east, Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan in the south, and the Caspian Sea and part of Turkmenistan in the west.
- It has almost 1,177 mi (1,894 km) of coastline on the Caspian Sea.
- Kazakhstan is about four times the size of Texas.
- The territory is mostly steppe land with hilly plains and plateaus.
- The largest and wealthiest of the countries nicknamed the ‘Stan’s’, Kazakhstan has long been an ethnically diverse country, in the 2009 census, only 63% of residents were native Kazakhs.
- This international element is also a key characteristic of the country’s higher education sector, in which global collaborations and exchanges are occupying an increasingly prominent role, with universities in Kazakhstan keen to welcome international students and academics from across the world.
- The main religion in Kazakhstan is Islam and rare animals found in the Kazakhstan are Leopard, Eagles and falcons.
|Capital of the Country||Nur-Sultan|
|Area of Kazakhstan||2,724,900 km²|
|Total Country’s Population||1,83,00,000|
|Official National Language||Kazakh, Russian|
|National Currency||Kazakhstani Tenge|
|Time Zone||30 mins ahead of India|
|Avg Weather Temperature||Summer – 30 °C (86 °F)|
Winters −20 °C (−4.0 °F)
|Literacy Rate of Nation||99.01% (Approx)|
|Currency – Rate of Exchange||1 Tenge = 0.67 INR|
|Most Followed Religion||Islam|
Study MBBS in Kazakhstan for Indian Students
Every year more than 10,000 Indian students get MBBS admission abroad. MBBS in Kazakhstan for Indian students is always the worth for money as medical education available at very minimal rates.
Kazakhstan medical universities are globally admired because of its high-quality schooling methodology. In Kazakhstan, Clinical training is truly worthwhile since the nation continues the common benchmark of medical training.
All top medical universities in Kazakhstan are recognized by WHO, USMLE, IMED, GMC, NMC.
Kazakhstan progressed as a regional heart for Central Asia. MBBS in Kazakhstan is an immensely valued medical degree with best medical universities.
There are several destinations in the world to study medicine for Indian students but Kazakhstan provides more diversity and an excellent opportunity for Indian & international students. Getting an MBBS seat in the best medical universities in Kazakhstan is so simple as compared to other countries.
Kazakhstan Top Medical Universities – Ranking 2021
National & International ranking of all the top medical colleges in Kazakhstan:
|NAME OF UNIVERSITY||COUNTRY RANK||WORLD RANK|
|Kazakh National Medical University||5||3878|
|Karaganda State Medical University||24||6179|
|Semey State Medical University||17||5059|
|South Kazakhstan State Medical Academy||19||5361|
|West Kazakhstan State Medical Academy||51||7940|
MBBS in Kazakhstan – Quick Overview
The brief attributes of studying medical course in Kazakhstan:
|Intake for MBBS Course||April|
|Basic Eligibility||60% in PCB for General 40% for SC/ST|
|NEET Exam||Yes, it is compulsory|
|IELTS & TOEFL||Not required|
|Minimum Course Fee||Rs. 2 Lakhs/Year|
|Maximum Course Fee||Rs. 5 Lakhs/Year|
|Top Medical Universities||Al-Farabi Kazakh National University Kazakh National Medical University|
|Cost of Living in Kazakhstan||Rs. 5 – 10 Thousands/Month|
|Course Duration||6 (including 1 year internship)|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Universities Recognition||NMC & WHO approved|
MBBS in Kazakhstan Fee Structure 2021
The average tuition fees and hostel fees of the top universities in Kazakhstan:
|NAME OF THE|
|TUITION FEES (FOR 6 YEARS)||HOSTEL FEE (FOR 6 YEARS)|
|Kazakh National Medical University||5000 USD||300 USD|
|North Kazakhstan State University||4500 USD||500 USD|
|Semey State Medical University||1872 USD||250 USD|
|Al-Farabi Kazakh National University||4200 USD||700 USD|
- Tuition fees of the medical universities mentioned in the table are subject to fluctuation.
- Contact EDUVANTI for more details regarding tuition fees, hostel cost, and conversion of USD to INR.
Course Duration for MBBS in Kazakhstan
The time required to complete the medical degree in Kazakhstan:
It takes 6 years to complete the MBBS course in the universities of Kazakhstan. 1 Year is reserved for the internship period at the end of the last semester.
MBBS Syllabus in Kazakhstan
The syllabus given below that contains subject’s students study in Kazakhstan:
|1ST YEAR||2ND YEAR|
|Fundamentals of Psychology||Human Anatomy|
|Human Anatomy||Emergency Medicine|
|3RD YEAR||4TH YEAR|
|Hygiene and Ecology||Surgery|
|Pediatrics||Obstetrics and Gynecology|
|5TH YEAR||6TH YEAR|
|Fundamentals of Stomatology||–|
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Students
Students must meet the following eligibility:
- The student must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in PCB (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) for general category & 40% for SC/ST and OBC as per NMC rule.
- The applicant must be or above 17 years of age.
- No entrance examination is required for admission.
- No upper age limit to study in Kazakhstan
Admission Procedure to Study Medicine in Kazakhstan
Admission procedure followed in Kazakhstan:
Step 1: Firstly, applicant should fill the application form with all the correct points of interest.
Step 2: After university acceptance, you will receive the admission letter from us.
Step 3: After admission letter, student has to submit his passport to our Delhi Office.
Step 4: Then,we will apply for student visa in the Embassy of Kazakhstan in Delhi. The Embassy may call the student for an interview.
Step 5: Once visa is stamped we will notify the aspirant for the traveling date.
Step 6: Once student reach to Kazakhstan and university officials receive the student upon arrival.
Step 7: Student will be accommodated to the university hostel.
Step 8: Student will pay the balance tuition fee to the international student department and joins the MBBS course.
Required Documents for MBBS Admission in Kazakhstan
List of documents required to study MBBS course in Kazakhstan:
- Photocopy of Passport
- 5 passport size photos
- Birth certificate and 10th & 12th Mark Sheets
- Clearance Certificate of Police (PCC, Obtained after Receiving Passport)
- Bank Statement
International Students Safety in Kazakhstan
Kazakhstan is one of the safest countries for international studies:
- In a survey conducted by the Kazakhstan government – India ranked among the top 50 countries sending a large number of students to Kazakhstan.
- Тhе Іndіаn studеnts who are already pursuing МВВЅ course іn Kazakhstan аrе рrоvіdеd wіth рrореr sесurіtу аnd sаfеtу by their government authorities.
Career Opportunities after Completing MBBS from Kazakhstan
Career opportunities for MBBS graduates in Kazakhstan:
- Students can go for post graduation courses at any international university.
- Indian students can return to India to start their medical profession.
- Clearance of NEXT examination with good marks is necessary to start a career in India.
Standard hostel room services are available for students studying in Kazakhstan:
- Every medical university provides 6 to 7 hostels to international students.
- Hostels include lodging, feeding and laundry.
- Usually, International students prefer a university hostel which is situated nearby the institution, as it will cost less to students 7 save time of traveling.
- The students facilitate rooms with a bed, mattress, blanket and bed-sheet with built-in furniture.
Faculties for MBBS in Kazakhstan
Types of medical related courses offered in Kazakhstan:
Public Health & Pharmacy
Important Dates – Intake 2021
Important dates of admission of the medical Universities in Kazakhstan:
|Application Start Date||January|
|Last Date of Application||April|
|Course Commences From||April|
MBBS in Kazakhstan – Important FAQs
How many Indian students are studying in Kazakhstan?
There are more than 8000 Indian students studying in Kazakhstan out of these, 5000 students are pursuing a medical degree.
Which are the highly recommended medical universities for Indian students?
Kazakh National Medical University and Semey State Medical University have great infrastructure and a track record of successful alumni. These universities are more preferable for Indian students to build the foundation of their career in medicine.
Is Kazakhstan a Good Option for MBBS?
Yes, it is. See, Kazakhstan has a couple of NMC approved medical universities that provide quality education to each foreign student. One more thing that attracts most of the Indian students is that medical universities in Kazakhstan offer a 6 year MD program at affordable fees.
Can I get the scholarships or any kind of subsidized allowances while studying MBBS in Kazakhstan?
There are some medical universities in Kazakhstan which offer scholarships, fellowships based on a merit basis or as per the university norms. & yes, for the foreign students partial funding is provided by the Government depending on the type of the universities.
How many NMC recognized medical colleges are there in Kazakhstan?
There are around 12 medical colleges in Kazakhstan recognized by the NMC.
Is there any language barrier while studying MBBS in Kazakhstan?
English is the most commonly taught language in Kazakhstan, especially for foreign students. Apart from this, Russian and Kazakh are the primary languages that people used to speak in Kazakhstan.
After MBBS from Kazakhstan, Is the NMC screening test required or not?
No, not required. You have to clear the NEXT exam i.e. (National Exit Test) at the end of your academic year. After completion of the MBBS course from Kazakhstan, you can practice anywhere in India or abroad.
Is an MBBS degree from Kazakhstan valid in India?
Yes. MBBS degree from Kazakhstan accepted worldwide & recognized by the world medical councils.
What is the safety index of Kazakhstan for Indians?
It’s about 61% which is a huge percentile in terms of safety.
Why Study MBBS at Kazakhstan for Indian Students
These are the reason for pursuing MBBS course in the Universities of Kazakhstan:
- Affordable tuition fee structure.
- Best Teacher – Student Ratio
- The curriculum is designed as per the international standard.
- Globally recognized medical degree.
- Offer high quality education and cheaper fees.
- Listed in the World Directory of Medical Colleges.
- No donation & capitation fees to get an MBBS seat in best medical universities.
- No IELTS & TOEFL.
- After completing MBBS course from Kazakhstan medical universities, students are eligible to practice in any part of the world.
- All medical universities use modern technology and infrastructure.
- Cost of living in Kazakhstan is very cheap compared to other countries in Europe.
- Tuition fee and accommodation fees are affordable.