North Kazakhstan State University
Table of Content
About Petropavl City
Let’s dive into the city information:
M. Kozybayev North Kazakhstan State University is situated in Petropavl, Kazakhstan.
Petropavl city is also called as Petropavlovsk, it’s situated on the Ishim River in northern Kazakhstan, which is close to the border with Russia.
Petropavl is the capital of North Kazakhstan with a population of nearly about 218, 956.
There are lots of exploring places in Petropavl city:
|Neptun Water Park||Oblastnoy Istoriko-Krayevedcheskiy Muzey||Muzeynyy Kompleks Rezidentsiya Abylay Khana|
|Botanicheskiy Sad||Postroye||Gorodskoy Plyazh|
|Central Park Of Culture And Recreation||Park Pobedy||Muzey Izobrazitel’nykh Iskusstv|
About North Kazakhstan State University, Kazakhstan
This University is named as North Kazakhstan State University after Manash Kozybayev which is one of the oldest educational institutes of Kazakhstan with the existence of 83 years. The NKSU provides best quality educational services to worldwide medical aspirants.
The establishment year of M. Kozybayev North Kazakhstan State University is 1937 and located in Petropavl, Kazakhstan.
North Kazakhstan State University marked the beginning of the development of medical education and science in Kazakhstan and trained more than 25 thousand students in the field of higher medical education, successfully working in different countries.
NKSU offers standardised education system to worldwide medical aspirants and that too at an affordable fee cost, which makes North Kazakhstan State University the best option to pursue a medical career.
The online forms available now, the global medical aspirants looking forward to pursuing MBBS in M.Kozybayev North Kazakhstan State University must fill the forms till July.
Accreditation and Recognitions
North Kazakhstan State University is recognized worldwide by several medical bodies:
- World health organization (WHO)
- National Medical Commission (NMC)
- Ministry of Science and education of the Republic of Kazakhstan
North Kazakhstan State University – Quick Overview
Go through some major points of North Kazakhstan State University:
|Intake for MBBS Course||September|
|NEET Qualification||Yes, Required|
|Course Duration||5 Years|
|Medium of Instruction||English Language|
|University Ranking||Country Rank – 27, World Rank – 6510|
|University Recognition||WHO & NMC|
Benefits of Studying MBBS at North Kazakhstan State University
The North Kazakhstan State University offers diverse culture to the international students belonging to the different foreign countries:
- The university encourages the students to participate in sports activities, extracurricular activities, and research-based projects.
- The facilities like the gymnasium, swimming pools, shooting galleries are provided by the university for a sake of student’s amusement.
- The security department is always available for the students 24/7 on the campus of the university.
Advantages for Studying MBBS in Kazakhstan
As we have read about the points to consider while thinking of doing MBBS in Kazakhstan as well as why should you do MBBS there, now let us see the advantages of studying MBBS in Kazakhstan.
- Very lower packages, you will get a seat in a good MBBS college for a very lower and reasonable price.
- No need to again write any entrance exams in Kazakhstan Medical colleges, once you get eligibility criteria you can directly join any college.
- You can get recognition of MBBS degree in any country as most of them are approved by WHO.
- Simple VISA system
- Very decent climate.
North Kazakhstan State University – MBBS Fee Structure 2021
The fee structure of North Kazakhstan State University is affordable for students coming to learn medicine across the globe:
|Particular||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5|
|Course Tuition Fee||$4500||$3500||$3500||$3500||$3500|
|Fees in Indian Rupees||Rs.3,50,000||Rs.2,80,000||Rs.2,80,000||Rs.2,80,000||Rs.2,80,000|
- $1 = Rs.70
- OTC Charges will be applicable in Kazakhstan.
- Application, visa, flight tickets, food charges, etc. will be extra.
- The fees mentioned here are approximate and may change as per the change in currency.
Apply today for Free Counseling
Course Duration of MBBS at North Kazakhstan State University
The North Kazakhstan State University serves 6 years of Medical Education:
The medical aspirants need to undergo 6 years of Medical science education where they will be provided with a high standard of medical in 5 years and after that, the students must complete 1 year of a compulsory Internship.
North Kazakhstan State University – MBBS Syllabus
Following given below is the syllabus of North Kazakhstan State University:
|1st Semester||2nd Semester|
|Anatomy||Anatomy & Histology|
|3rd Semester||4th Semester|
|Physiology Cell Biology||–|
|5th Semester||6th Semester|
|Microbiology and Pathophysiology||Pharmacology|
4th – 5th Year
|Clinical Subjects and Clinical Postings, Pediatrics, Oncology, Neurology, ENT, Cardiology|
The medical aspirants must fit into the following eligibility criteria for doing MBBS course:
- The applicant must finish 17 years of age to apply for MBBS course education.
- The applicant needs to score an aggregate of 50% in higher secondary class with physics, chemistry and biology subjects.
- Open category must score an aggregate of 45% in PCB subjects.
- And other backward classes must score an aggregate of 50% in PCB subjects.
- The applicants must apply for admission after qualifying NEET examination.
MBBS Admission Process at North Kazakhstan State University
Following given below are admission steps, one must follow it to take admission in North Kazakhstan State University:
Step 1: Applicants must fill online available application forms for taking Admission in NKSU.
Step 2: Fill up the correct details in the application form.
Step 3: The students must Scan & send the all essential higher secondary education documents along with passport copy.
Step 4: NKSU will send an offer letter within a short period of time for admission purpose in the MBBS course.
Step 5: After the offer letter comes, the very first thing you need to do is to pay the first year tuition fee of the MBBS course.
Step 6: Apply for the visa process and fly to make your dreams come true.
Required Documents at the Time of Admission
Below are the documents checklists required for applying MBBS at North Kazakhstan State University:
- The candidates must submit an application form with the correct details.
- Carry the academic mark sheets (original and copy) during medicine course admission.
- Candidates must have a transfer certificate from the previous school/ institute.
- Applicants must submit HIV reports and original medical reports.
- A caste certificate must be submitted by candidates during MBBS admission time.
- A valid passport copy is essential to carry during admission.
- Passport size photos are required for admission.
- Submit the birth certificate for medical admission at University.
- The students must carry medical reports and HIV reports for MBBS enrollment.
- The Applicants must carry the COVID-19 report for admission.
- The candidates should submit their NEET scorecard.
- Submit Invitation letter that students got from the institute.
- Carry identity proof like Aadhaar card or pan card while admission time.
North Kazakhstan State University : Ranking 2021
According to Uni Rank following given below is the ranking of M. Kozybayev North Kazakhstan State University:
Hostel & Accommodation
Comfortable living hostel rooms are provided by M. Kozybayev North Kazakhstan State University in campus area:
- NKSU offers a well-developed hostel system
- Separated room for both men and women.
- Each room is attached with a washroom/bathrooms.
- Rooms are provided on a sharing basis, which means 1 room is allotted to 2-3 students.
- The hostel rooms are equipped with a high-security system round the clock.
- 24*7 high network internet is provided in hostel premises.
- Students can cook their own food in a common kitchen provided by hostel management.
- Centralized AC system is available in each room.
- All basic amenities like water supply, electricity, bedding, cupboard, table hot&cold water and food available in the hostel system.
- The hostel rooms are surrounded by grocery shops, stationery, cafes, restaurants, sports club, gym and laundry etc.
Cost of Living at Petropavl
Petropavl city has a very affordable living cost which varies according to individual expenses, the table given below shows the monthly basis living expenses of the city:
|Particulars||Approx Range in USD||Approx Range in RS|
|Hostel charges||41.70 USD||2,919 Rs|
|Food cost||166.2 USD||11,634 Rs|
|Transportation cost||5.4 USD||378 Rs|
Note: 1$ = 70 Rs.
Courses offered at Al-Farabi Kazakh National University
Below are the courses offered at North Kazakhstan State University:
Department of Fundamental Medicine
Department of Clinical Disciplines
Why Study MBBS at North Kazakhstan State University?
Here are some benefits of North Kazakhstan State University:
- Interactive boards
- Multimedia complexes
- Specialized rooms
- Multimedia classrooms
- Real-virtual laboratories
- The academic staff of NKSU is highly educated.
- Convenient accommodation facilities are provided on the university campus area.
- The students can pay an affordable level of fees for MBBS education in NKSU.
- The medical aspirants get International exposure through worldwide students.
- A programmed curriculum for the development of students.
- The students acquire globally accepted degree.
- Innovative teaching staff and learning methods that generate interest in studies.
- NKSU has a responsive administration.
- NKSU is totally approved by different medical bodies.
- The medium of instruction in NKSU is English.
- Students don’t need to give any entrance test for MBBS admission.
- Developed infrastructure with all basic requirements of students.
- NKSU has a very large and modern campus area.
Important Dates: Intake 2021
Program intake for the MBBS course at North Kazakhstan State University:
|Application Start Date||April 2021|
|Invitation Letter||Within 2 weeks|
|Admission Start Date||September 2021|
|Last Date of Admission Form||October 2021|
North Kazakhstan State University – Important FAQs
Is it possible to practice medicine in India after completing MBBS from North Kazakh State Medical University?
Yes, students have to pass the MCI screening test in India after completing their degree from North Kazakh State Medical University to get the license for practicing medicine in India.
What do I have to do if I want to practice in the USA?
Students need to clear the USMLE the licensing exam for getting a medical license to practice in the USA.
Are there any Indian students at this university?
Yes, every year a number of Indian students get admission to North Kazakhstan State University.
Is an MBBS degree from the North Kazakh State University valid in India?
Yes, it is valid in India, provided as the degree is from the university which is recognized by the National Medical Commission.
What is the syllabus for the MCI screening test?
The syllabus of the MCI screening test is based on the medical education taught during the degree period. The basics and deep knowledge of the same are recommended to study for FMGE.