Emilio Aguinaldo College
Table of Content
About Manila City
Let’s know more about the city where Emilio Aguinaldo College is situated:
Emilio Aguinaldo College is located in Manila City:
The total population of Manila city as of 2010 was 1,652,171. This total population lives in the total land area of 38.55 km², which makes Manila city the most densely populated city in the world.
In Manila city, the vernacular language is Filipino.
English is the language most widely used in Manila for business, education, and heavily in everyday usage throughout the Metro Manila region and the Philippines itself.
Manila, is the capital city of the Philippines. The city is the centre of the country’s political, economic, social, and cultural activity. Manila city has a tropical climate characterized by a wet season that lasts from June to November and by a dry season lasting from December to May. July, August, and September are the wettest months in Manila, when thunderstorms are especially common.
May is the warmest month, and January, the coolest in the Manila city. The average annual rainfall in Manila totals about 80 inches. The average temperature in Manila is about 27 °C.
About Emilio Aguinaldo College
Emilio Aguinaldo College is considered as one of the prominent and renowned Medical Universities to study MBBS in the Philippines. In 1957, by Dr. Paulo C. Campos who is the President of the University Physicians’ Services Inc. (UPSI) the College was established.
The college offers high quality medical education at an affordable cost. The college is located in the heart of Manila city. The MBBS degree from this college is recognized by MCI and other bodies and it is also listed with WDOMS (World Directory of Medical Schools).
Accreditation and Recognitions
- Qiqihar Medical University, China
- Thai Medical Council
- Nepal Medical Council
- Medical Council of India
- Maldives Medical Council
- Medical Council of Sri Lanka
The College also has an accredited science foundation to perform scientific research by the Department of Science and Technology in 1995. In 2017, the certification was renewed.
Degree awarded by the College to its medical graduates is recognized by MCI (Medical Council of India) and medical council bodies and is enlisted with WDOMS (World Directory of Medical Schools).
the Emilio Aguinaldo College of Medicine is recognized by the world health organization (WHO) and have approved by the Medical council of India (MCI).
Advantages of Emilio Aguinaldo College, Philippines
The student life at the Emilio Aguinaldo College is as follows:-
- All the international students have been offered comfortable and secure accommodation by the college. The rooms are provided on a twin sharing basis to the students of the same gender. The rooms are fully furnished with central cooling, heating, and laundry system.
- Indian food is available 24*7 in students mess for Indian students.
- Indian food is available 24*7 in students mess for Indian students.
- By organizing various events such as student exchange programs, seminars, debates, conferences, etc., the College strongly believes in the comprehensive development of every student.
- To keep students physically and mentally fit, the College organizes various cultural and sports activities on a regular basis.
- The other sports facilities offered by the College are Swimming Pool, Gymnastics area, Running Track, a Basketball Court, Tennis Court, etc. where students can enjoy their leisure time.
Emilio Aguinaldo College – Quick Overview
Given below is the table for quick highlights about Emilio Aguinaldo College:
|Intake for MBBS Course||June 2020|
|Processing Time for MBBS admission at EAC||15 to 20 days|
|Basic Eligibility||50% in PCB|
|Annual Tuition Fee||Rs.3.50 Lacs/Year|
|NEET Exam||Yes, it is compulsory|
|Ranking of ASMU||Country – 53 / World – 8888|
|Course Duration||5.5 Years|
|University Recognition||Approved by MCI, WHO, listed in WDOMS|
|Medium of Education||English Language|
Benefits of Studying in Emilio Aguinaldo College
- No donation is required for admission
- No entrance exam is required for admission
- Low college fees
- Facility of fully furnished hostel
- Canteens that provide Gujarati and all type of Indian food
- 24 hours facility of library for reading
- Cutting edge in campus hospital for best of the practice
- 24 hours Wi-Fi facility
- Safe environment and well disposed individuals
- Magnificent boarding and lodging provided by the University
Emilio Aguinaldo College – MBBS Fee Structure 2021
|Year||16-months||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5|
|Pre-medical (BS) Biology||MD Program||Internship|
|Tuition Fees (approx.)||3,47,222 Pesos||2,36,111 Pesos||2,36,111 Pesos||2,36,111 Pesos||2,36,111 Pesos||–|
|Rs.5.00 lakhs||Rs.3.40 lakhs||Rs.3.40 lakhs||Rs.3.40 lakhs||Rs.3.40 lakhs||–|
|Hostel Fees (approx.)||Rs.10,000||Rs.10,000||Rs.10,000||Rs.10,000||Rs.10,000||–|
|Total (approx.)||Rs.5.10 Lacs||Rs.3.50 Lacs||Rs.3.50 Lacs||Rs.3.50 Lacs||Rs.3.50 Lacs|
- 1 Philippines Peso = Rs.1.44
- Food per month is 8000 Philippines pesos.
Apply today for Free Counseling
Course Duration of MBBS at Emilio Aguinaldo College
The total duration of the Medical, MD or MBBS course is 5 and half year for students who have been educated till class 12 with Science. The first 16months is dedicated for pre medical course. .If focuses on building foundation for a strong medical education. The next 4 years is the core medicine and clinical rotation.
Emilio Aguinaldo College: MBBS Syllabus
The MBBS syllabus for Emilio Aguinaldo College is shown in the table below:
MBBS (MD) Syllabus
|First Year||Second Year||Third Year||Fourth Year|
|Gross Anatomy||Pharmacology and Microbiology||General Medicine||Medicine|
|Physiology||Parapsychology and Clinical pathology||Ophthalmology||Pediatrics and Surgery|
|Biochemistry||Principle of Medical practice||Legal Medicine||Obstetrics and Gynecology|
|Neuro Anatomy||Preventive Medicine and community Health||Preventive Medicine and Community Health||Psychiatry and Radiology|
|Histology||Surgery and Psychiatry||Surgery and Pediatrics||Ophthalmology|
|Preventive medicine & community health||Obstetrics and pediatrics||Obstetrics and Pharmacology||Preventive medicine & Community health|
|Principle of Medical Practice||–||–||–|
Applicant who wants to study medicine at Emilio Aguinaldo College, Philippines must follow the below eligibility criteria:
- Students must have 17 years of age completed as of December 31.
- They must have 50% marks in science subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology
Admission Procedure at Emilio Aguinaldo College
Following is the basic admission scenario required for MBBS admission to Emilio Aguinaldo College, Philippines:
Step 1: Fill in the application form accurately.
Step 2: Attach the documents given below:
- Scanned copy of marksheet of completion of higher secondary education / tertiary education
- Results of NEET (Score card)
- Scanned copy of your Passport
Step 3: After fulfilling all the conditions and upon acceptance students will be provided with a provisional admission letter (in electronic format) upon request.
Step 4: As soon as your visa invitation will be ready, the university will mail you your visa invitation.
Step 5: Stamp your visa in the Embassy, once you receive the visa invitation.
Required Documents at the Time of Admission
Following documents are required for admission into Emilio Aguinaldo College:-
- Undergraduate, and Graduate certificates (if any)
- Certificate of Graduation
- Birth Certificate (original or certified true copy)
- Two Recommendation Letters
- 2” x 2” photo – 2 in no.
- Duly filled application form (online or onsite)
- Passport (original copy)
- Student VISA
- Student permit
- The qualifying certificate for English proficiency test
- Administered by the Aguinaldo International Language Institute.
Emilio Aguinaldo College – Accommodation Facilities
Following are the accommodation facilities at the Emilio Aguinaldo College:-
- At Emilio Aguinaldo College, there are three good hostels located within the range of a few kilometers.
- To commute from these hostels to the college, students can use the metro facility.
- Each hostel room has a separate toilet attached in each hostel room, and the facility is 24/7 guarded by security guards.
- The college provides all types of food to the students as well as it is available near the hostels
Cost of Living at Manila
The cost of living at Manila city is as follows:
|Things of daily need (Milk, Groceries, Bread, etc.)||Ranges in between Rs.73 – Rs.460|
|Eating at a mid-range restaurant (for 2 people)||Rs.1600 – Rs.1700|
|One way ticket of any local transport||Rs.13 -14|
|A monthly pass for local transport||Rs.983|
|Monthly rent for a 1 bedroom apartment||Cost between Rs.17,500 – Rs.20,000|
Why Study MBBS at Emilio Aguinaldo College?
Following are the advantages of studying at Emilio Aguinaldo College, Philippines:
- No donation is required for admission and students are not required to give any entrance exam.
- The college has low fees for MBBS.
- Emilio Aguinaldo College provides a facility of fully furnished hostels.
- Canteens at the college provide Gujarati and all other types of Indian food.
- Students are provided with a 24 hours library facility for reading.
- The college provides abundant scholarships for international students.
- There is no language barrier to study MBBS as English is the medium used for learning in this college.
- The college has a hospital for the best of the practice for students in the college campus itself.
- There is a 24 hours Wi-Fi facility in the college.
- Students get to study in a Safe environment.
Faculties Offered in Lyceum North-western University
Lyceum Northwestern University offers a 4-year MD course which is equivalent to MBBS in India. The course covers subjects like:
Important Dates: Intake 2021
Students should consider the following important dates to follow the timetable of admission dates:
|Application Start Date||February|
|Invitation Letter||Within 2 weeks from application|
|Last Date of Admission Form||July|
Emilio Aguinaldo College – Important FAQs
What is the medium of teaching in Emilio Aguinaldo College?
English is the official language for the Government in the Philippines. Emilio Aguinaldo College has English as the medium of education.
Whether markets are nearby in the Manila city or not?
Yes, there are markets in the Manila city nearby to the Emilio Aguinaldo College.
Are facilities like laundry, internet, canteen, etc. available at the college?
Yes, all such facilities are available at the college at extra cost.
Are students allowed to prepare their own food?
No, most of the universities do not allow students to cook their own food. However, students who hire apartments can cook at their home.
Can I earn while learning MBBS from Emilio Aguinaldo College?
No, you are not allowed to do a job while studying since you have a student visa.
What is the total duration of the course in Emilio Aguinaldo College, Manila?
The total duration is 5 to 5.5 years out of which the first 12 to 16 months (1 year and 4 months) is called the Bachelor of Science program and it focuses on building foundation for a strong medical education. The next 4 years are kept for students to learn core medicine and clinical rotation.
Does the university provide stipend to students during internship period?
No, the university does not provide any stipend to students during internship period.