Perpetual Help System Dalta
Table of Content
About Las Pinas City
The University of perpetual help is located in Las Pinas city:
Las Pinas is an urbanized city located in Metropolitan Manila, Philippines.
Las Pinas has a population of about 14,000.
The Las Pinas city is famous for its bamboo organ, salt beds, and jeepney factories across the globe.
Las Pinas is known as one of Metro Manila’s fastest-growing communities.
It is the only city only in 1997, Las Piñas was one of the first settlements in Manila.
The Las Pinas city of Philippines is a great tourist attraction, below mentioned are some top visiting places of Las pinas city –
- Saint Joseph Parish (Bamboo Organ Church
- Yexel’s Toy Museum
- Mary Immaculate Parish Nature Church
- PAGCOR Tower
- Bacoor Bay
- Filinvest MTB Trail
- Santuario de San Ezekiel Moreno
- Ezam Tours and Travel Service Head Office
- Las Piñas-Parañaque Critical Habitat
- Airsports Adventure Philippines
- St. Jerome Emiliani & Sta. Susana Parish
- Zapote Bridge
- NAIA Terminal 2
About University of Perpetual Help Dalta
Dr. Antonio Laperal Tamayo, founder and his wife Dr. Daisy Moran Tamayo, co-founder together with their friend, Ernesto Palanca Crisostomo, established on February 5, 1975 in Las Piňas City the Perpetual Help College of Rizal, now the University of Perpetual Help System DALTA Las Piňas.
The first school building consisting of four floors (the present hospital) was constructed in a remarkable record-breaking period of only four months, which ordinarily takes one year to construct. The school building was created to house the College of Nursing. Around 700 nursing student were enrolled and a few were referrals from the Perpetual Help School in Manila. Perpetual was indeed on its way to becoming a premier university south of Metro Manila.
The organizational structure of the former Perpetual Help College of Rizal has interwoven within its fabric a closely-knit group of administrators and educators. The administrative expertise of Mr. Crisostomo, the educational and supervisory proficiency of former Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila acting President and the Perpetual – Biñan First Chancellor Benjamin L. Intal and former Bureau of Private Schools Regional Director Trefoil Gallardo were the forefront keys in the formulation of the institution. The other members of the founding group are the University’s First Chancellor Dr. Grace R. De Leon whose loyalty stood by and supported the founders in hurling the challenges of organizational growth; University Registrar Dr. Perla R. Sope, and consultants ADMU’s Emiliano Armas of the Ateneo De Manila University and the De La Salle University’s Oscar Bautista, Col. Jose C. Moran, father of Dr. Daisy, a Certified Public Accountant and former President of the Continental Bank, facilitated the needed funds of the project through his friends and the Development Bank of the Philippines, where he served as its first manager of branches and agencies.
In 1997, the Commission on Higher Education granted University status, thus the change of name to the University of Perpetual Help.
The University of Perpetual Help System DALTA is one of the subsystems complementing the University of Perpetual Help System.
The other subsystem is the University of Perpetual Help System JONELTA. University of Perpetual Help System JONELTA was founded and established by Dr. Jose G. Tamayo, as its first President and Chairman of the Board, with Co-Founder, Dr. Josefina Laperal Tamayo, as its Vice-Chairman and Treasurer. With both co-founders now deceased, the University of Perpetual Help System JONELTA is presently led by the first born of the founders, Dr. Antonio L. Tamayo. He is currently the Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of UPH System JONELTA. Incidentally, he is also the Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer the UPH System DALTA.
Dr. Tamayo earned his post-graduate courses in Hospital Administration at George Washington University in Washington D.C., supplemented with special studies on Hospital Management from Ateneo de Manila University, and a Ph. D in Organizational Development from the Southeast Asian Interdisciplinary Institute.
On June 10, 2003, the helm of leadership of the University of Perpetual Help System DALTA was transferred to, Dr. Daisy Moran Tamayo as Second President.
Dr. Daisy Moran Tamayo is a holder of a Master’s Degree in Nursing from New York University, USA. She is also a doctorate degree holder in Organization Development from the Southeast Asian Interdisciplinary Institute.
Complementing the leadership and management functions of Dr. Antonio L. Tamayo and Dr. Daisy M. Tamayo are their two sons, Anthony Jose and Richard Antonio who are both outstanding cum laude graduates of the University of the Philippines.
Anthony Jose M. Tamayo assumed presidency of the UPHSD campuses on January 2010. He is a Certified Public Accountant, MBA degree holder from Kellogg School of Management, North-western University and MA in Education degree holder from Harvard University.
Likewise, Richard Antonio M. Tamayo was appointed as President of the University of Perpetual DALTA Medical Centre. He is currently finishing his Master of Business in Hospital Administration at Ateneo de Manila University.
In subsequent years, the UPHSD established two branches as well as several agri-businesses which later incorporated into the DALTA Group of companies. The units of DALTA Group are located in Las Pinas City; Molino, Cavite; and Calamba City in Laguna. It also has a Medical Center in Las Piňas City.
The University of Perpetual Help System DALTA– Molino was established and inaugurated in May 1995 with an initial enrolment of seven hundred students. Just a year after, the University of Perpetual Help System DALTA – Calamba was established in inaugurated initially with 360 enrolees.
The University of Perpetual Help System DALTA subscribes to the institutional philosophy that national development and transformation is predicated upon the quality of education of its people. It is committed to the ideas of teaching, community service and research, with “Character Building is Nation Building” as its guiding principle. It is continuing in its efforts to achieve its objective of maintaining and sustaining excellence in education. It has instituted an extensive network of national and international linkages in Higher Education and Business. It has established its indelible Perpetualite identity as it steadfastly enshrines its Perpetualite values and aspirations.
Accreditation and Recognitions
The University of Perpetual Help is officially accredited and recognised by several medical bodies:
- Approved by Medical Council of India (MCI)
- Accredited by CHED, Philippines
- Recognised by Medical board of California (USA)
- Recognised by the World Health Organization (WHO)
Perpetual Help System Dalta – Quick Overview
Go through the Overview of University of Perpetual Help:
|Intake for MBBS Course||September 2020|
|NEET Exam||Yes, it is compulsory|
|Total Tuition Fees (approx.) 1st year||INR 450000|
|Course Duration||5 years|
|Medium of Education||English|
|University Ranking||Country Rank – 21, World Rank – 7632|
|University Recognition||MCI & WHO approved|
Benefits of the Perpetual Help System Dalta
- No donation is required for admission
- No entrance exam is required for admission
- Low college fees
- Facility of fully furnished hostel
- Canteens that provide Gujarati and all type of Indian food
- 24 hours facility of library for reading
- cutting edge in campus hospital for best of the practice
- 24 hours Wi-Fi facility
Perpetual Help System Dalta – Fee Structure 2021
|ACADEMIC YEAR||FEE AMOUNT IN PHP||FEE AMOUNT IN INR|
|Pre-medicine (AP Psychology)||4,50,000||6,75,000|
- Tuition fee and accommodation should be paid in Philippines Peso only.
- Hostel fee and Food fee should be paid year wise.
- Exchange rates to be considered on the date of payment.
- PHP to INR conversion rate-1.50 (Approx)
Apply today for Free Counseling
Course Duration of MBBS at Perpetual Help System Dalta
MBBS course duration at the University of Perpetual Help is 5 years:
- The University of Perpetual Help is providing 5 years of MBBS education to all international students.
- The medium of instruction used for teaching Medical Programs is the English language.
- Highly dedicated professors will provide theoretical as well as practical knowledge of medicine programs to worldwide medical aspirants.
- It includes 5 years of MBBS course and 1 year of mandatory internship in India or Philippines.
Perpetual Help System Dalta: MBBS Syllabus
Here is the syllabus of medicine program at the University of Perpetual Help, the students must refer to the table mentioned below:
Syllabus For Pre-medical
|FIRST YEAR||SECOND YEAR||THIRD YEAR||FOURTH YEAR|
-Comparative Vertebrate Anatomy
Genetics -Animal Physiology
-Philosophy of Man
-Cell and Molecular
Biology -Comparative Religion
|-Rizal’s Life, Works,|
and Writings -Econ. / Taxation &
Agrarian Reform -Human Genetic
Micro-technique -Research in Bio. Sc.
(Thesis Writing) Immunology
MBBS (MD) Syllabus
|FIRST YEAR||SECOND YEAR||THIRD YEAR||FOURTH YEAR|
-History of Medicine
|-Pharmacology -General and|
Clinical Pathology -Parasitology
The medical aspirants must fit into the basic criteria to grab MBBS seats at University of Perpetual Help:
- The candidates must be at least 17 years old while taking admission or complete this age before 31st December of the admission year.
- The candidates must complete 12th with Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English subjects.
- The candidates must secure at least 60% of scores in higher secondary education.
- The general category candidates require a minimum aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects.
- Reserve category candidates which include ST/SC/OBC require a minimum aggregate of 40% in physics, Biology, Chemistry and English.
- The candidates are eligible for MBBS admission after appearing and clearing NEET UG examination.
Admission Procedure at University of Perpetual Help Dalta
The medical aspirants must carry essential documents during MBBS course admission time at University of Perpetual Help Dalta:
Step 1: The candidates must fill the correct details asked in the application form available on the official website of the University of Perpetual Help Dalta campus.
Step 2: The candidates must upload the scan copies of academic documents.
Step 3: Take the print out of the application form and submit it with a recent passport size photograph.
Step 4: The candidates should attend interviews scheduled by the University of Perpetual Help Dalta.
Step 5: Start the visa processing step to get a valid visa.
Step 6: The candidates will get a valid passport to make their dreams come true.
Required Documents at the Time of Admission
The students willing to take MBBS admission at University of Perpetual help must submit all documents mentioned below:
- The candidates must submit the fully- filled application form.
- The candidates must submit academic records ( Duly authenticated) for MBBS admission.
- The candidates must submit the passing certificate at the time of MBBS admission.
- Also, carry the school leaving certificate during admission time.
- Carry migration certificate during admission time.
- The candidates must submit the MBBS admission fee receipt for admission.
- The candidates must submit the birth certificate ( Duly authenticated).
- Submit the NEET report card and admit card.
- The foreign students must submit a valid passport photocopy ( with valid stay).
- Submit 3 recent passport size photos(2×2 coloured pictures) for MBBS admission.
- The candidates must submit the certificate of good moral character.
- Submit the document of medical clearance issued by the Bureau of Quarantine.
- The candidates must submit the physiological clearance.
- Also, submit NBI clearance or police clearance during admission time.
- Submit the NCA clearance document.
- The candidates should submit the student Visa or special study permit.
- Submit ISHIHARA and audiometry results (Maritime results).
- Carry 1 long white folder and 1 brown envelope along with all documents.
University of Perpetual Help – Ranking 2020
According to Uni Rank, the country and world ranking of the University of Perpetual Help is mentioned below:
Perpetual Help System Dalta- Accommodation Facilities
The University of Perpetual Help offers fully furnished and comfortable accommodation facilities for international students with all basic amenities:
- The University of Perpetual Help provides convenient rooms for the students.
- The hostel rooms are on a sharing basis.
- The boys and girls hostel are separated.
- The students can eat 3 times fresh and healthy food in the hostel mess.
- A common kitchen is provided to the students to cook their own food of choice in hostel premises.
- Internet connection is provided for the study or fun purposes of students.
- The hostel system has complete power back-up.
- The hostel rooms are fully air-conditioned.
- Availability of central heating facility.
- Indian food is available for Indian students.
- The hostel provides hot and cold water for the students.
- Common washing machines and refrigerators are available in hostel premises.
- Hostels are enabled with trained, educated & full-time security guards and security wardens.
- Availability of gymnasium and laundry.
Living Expenses at Las Pinas City, Philippines
The living cost at Las Pinas city is very much affordable for medical students, the following table mentioned below will show the approx. monthly expenses which may vary according to the individual’s living:
|PARTICULARS||APPROX RANGE IN PHP||APPROX RANGE IN RS|
|Hostel & Food Charges||11000 PHP||16,500 Rs|
|Transport Cost||300 PHP||450 Rs|
Why Study MBBS at Perpetual Help System Dalta?
Let’s check out the reasons to choose the University of Perpetual Help to pursue an MBBS career:
- The University of Perpetual Help is MCI approved and has the recognition of the WHO.
- The faculty members of University have graduated from prestigious institutions( Harvard, University of London, UCLA, PLM, FEU, De la Salle, UST, UC Davis etc).
- The University of Perpetual Help has an extensive network of national and international linkages.
- Review classes of medical board exams are given to the students at the University of Perpetual Help.
- The students will acquire knowledge for inter-school debates, research competitions and quiz shows, etc at the University of Perpetual Help.
- The medical degree provided by the University of Perpetual Help is accepted across the globe.
- The University conducts parents and professors meetings for interactions about the studies.
- 300 bedded hospital known as University of Perpetual Help Dalta medical centre (UPHDMC) within the campus of the university.
- UPHDMC has placement office graduated students who are looking for job opportunities worldwide.
- The graduated students from University of Perpetual Help have 100% of passing rate in USMLE.
- It offers a low fee structure that is affordable for doing MBBS.
- All essential facilities are available such as food, accommodation and WIFI etc.
- The Infrastructure is comprising of laboratories and education equipment make the university the most prestigious institution of medical studies.
Important Dates: Intake 2021
The medical aspirants should check out some important admission dates before MBBS admission at the University of Perpetual Help:
|Application Start Date||May 2021|
|Invitation Letter||Within 2 Weeks|
|Admission Start Date||Oct 2021|
|Last Date of Admission Form||Sept 2021|
University of Perpetual Help Dalta – Important FAQs
What medium of Instruction is used at the University of Perpetual Help?
The English language is used as a medium of teaching for MBBS studies.
Is there any entrance exam that needs to be cleared by students for MBBS admission at the University of Perpetual Help?
No, the students don’t need to appear for any university entrance exam to study MBBS course at the University of Perpetual Help.
Is the University of Perpetual Help recognised?
Yes, University of Perpetual Help is officially recognised by NMC and WHO.
After What is the last date of filling application forms at the University of Perpetual Help?
The last date of the application form at the University of Perpetual Help is 15 July to get admission in MBBS course.
Is the medical degree valid in other countries after completing MBBS education from the University of Perpetual Help?
Yes, The degree is eligible to practice in other countries by clearing the NMC screening test after completing MBBS University of Perpetual Help.
What is the MBBS course duration at the University of Perpetual Help?
The University of Perpetual Help offers 6 years of MBBS course followed by 1 year of mandatory Internship.
What are the hostel charges of the University of Perpetual Help?
12,500 INR per month charges need to be paid by the students for hostel fee at the University of Perpetual Help.