MBBS in POLAND
Table of Content
Know more about the culture and life in Poland:
Poland is officially known as “The Republic of Poland”, it is a self-governing country in Central Europe. The nation is divided into 16 administrative divisions. It is the sixth most populous country in the European Union having the population over 38,422,500. The surface area of Poland is 312,679 kilometers square.
Warsaw is the capital and the largest city in the country. The overall climate of Poland is temperate. The other popular and major cities in Poland are Kraków, Wroclaw, Lódz, Poznan, Szczecin, and Gdansk. Poland is a developed market and has regional power. Poland has a leading school educational system in Europe.
Study MBBS in Poland for Indian Students
Since 2010, Poland has became the best choice for Indian students for pursuing MBBS abroad due to high quality of medical education, low tuition fees structure & high growth rate after completing MBBS in Poland.
From last 5 years, more than 7000 students are already studying medicine in Poland. Now a days, many students from India are preferring to opt for MBBS in Poland over India.
The Poland medical schools are some of the most reputable medical schools around the world. The degree from Poland medical universities is a globally recognized and the students are eligible to appear for the NMC screening test.
MBBS in Poland is facilitating Indian students with top medical universities which are recognized by NMC (National Medical Commission) & accredited by the Ministry of Education & Science and the Ministry of Health. MBBS admission in Poland is a smooth and easy process with us, so that students can apply directly to the selected top medical universities or colleges without any hassle.
Ranking of Best Medical Universities in Poland
Check the country & world ranking of the top universities in Poland:
|NAME OF UNIVERSITY||COUNTRY RANKING||WORLD RANKING|
|Warmia And Mazury University||21||1952|
|Medical University of Warsaw||35||2651|
|Gdansk Medical University||57||3927|
|Medical university of Lodz||67||4978|
|Medical University of Bialystok||74||5450|
MBBS in Poland – Quick Overview
|Intake for MBBS Course||August|
|Eligibility Criteria||10+2 Science (PCB) with 60% 10+2 Science (PCB) with 40% ( for SC/ST)|
|Duration for MBBS||5 + 1 Year Internship|
|Medium of Instruction||Polish & English Language|
|Minimum Tuition Fees||Rs. 12.20 Lakhs/Year|
|Cost of Living||Rs. 15 – 20 Thousand/Month|
|NEET Exam||Yes, it is compulsory|
|IELTS & TOEFL||Not Required|
|Maximum Tuition Fee||Rs. 15.5 Lakhs/Year|
|Top Medical Universities||Wroclaw Medical University Medical University of Silesia|
|Recognition of the Medical Universities||NMC & WHO Approved|
MBBS in Poland Fee Structure 2021
|NAME OF THE UNIVERSITIES||TUITION FEES/YEAR||HOSTEL FEES/YEAR|
|Warsaw Medical Academy||13100 USD||3000 USD|
|University of Warmia and Mazury||12800 USD||3000 USD|
|Medical University of Gdansk||11600 USD||3000 USD|
|Medical University of Lodz||12800 USD||3500 USD|
- Tuition fees of the medical universities mentioned in the table are subject to fluctuation.
- Contact EDUVANTI for more details regarding tuition fees, hostel cost, and conversion of USD to INR.
Course Duration for MBBS in Poland
The duration of the MBBS program in Poland is same as the duration in other European countries:
The program of MBBS available in the medical universities of Poland has duration of 6 years.
MBBS Syllabus in Poland
Following is the syllabus of MBBS in Poland that shows the subjects you will study in each academic semester:
|FIRST YEAR||SECOND YEAR|
|Human Anatomy||Clinical Medicine|
|Health and Safety||Medical sociology|
|THIRD YEAR||FOURTH YEAR|
|Pediatrics||Propedeutics to Dentistry|
|FIFTH YEAR||SIXTH YEAR|
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Students
Students get admission for MBBS program in the universities of Poland only if they match with the following requirements:
- To study MBBS in Poland, the minimum age is 17 years and the maximum age is 25 years.
- Candidates must have obtained 60% minimum marks with science as the background in the higher secondary examination.
- Candidates must have taken proper school education in 10+2 pattern.
- In the higher secondary level, candidates must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany and Zoology.
- To enroll for ‘MBBS in Poland’, candidates must have qualified NEET exam.
Admission Procedure to Study Medicine in Poland
Students taking admission for medical course in Poland is required to go through the following procedure:
Step 1: Submission of online application form with accurate data.
Step 2: Attach all the important documents along with the form.
Step 3: Get the invitation letter of studies from the university.
Step 4: Apply for the student’s visa with proper documents.
Step 5: Get ready to fly to Ukraine to pursue an MBBS.
Required Documents for MBBS Admission in Poland
See if you have the following list of documents that you will require to start the application process:
- A duly filled application form of admission.
- Birth certificate of the candidate.
- Passing Mark Sheets of 10th and 12th.
- A copy of the student’s passport.
- No objection letter.
- Medical fitness certificate.
- 10 Photographs of passport size.
- Bank statement with sufficient balance.
Student Visa Procedure for Indian Students
See the step by step actions Indian applicants need to take for acquiring the student’s VISA for Poland:
The process for applying visa can be different for different country. It might differ in Poland and India, but don’t worry just gather the papers and provide to our Representative.
- Visa form filled
- Original passport arrangement
- Official letter from Poland (message of acceptance to the school).
- Travel medical insurance confirmation of minimum 30,000 € coverage within Poland.
- Your high school and graduate certificates
- Certificate of language you knew (English or polish).
- Make sure you have enough funds for study and living in Poland
- Air ticket reservation with dates and flight numbers specifying entry and exit from Poland.
- Hotel Booking Reservation for the whole duration of the intended stay in Poland
- Photos must be attached; the photo should be of passport format – a recent whole-face captured with a light background.
- Proof of civil status (marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate of spouse, ration card whatever is applicable).
- Means of subsistence – Proof of sufficient financial means for the period of stay in Poland.
How long does it take to get my visa?
It usually takes about a week. But it depends on how busy the consulate is so it is better to apply for visa at least one month in advance.
|VISA TYPE||COST IN EUROS||COST IN INR|
|Schengen Short-stay visa(includes tourist visa, & transit visa)||60||4412|
|Children age between 6 and 12 years old applying for short stay visa||35||2574|
|Student Long stay||50||3676|
|Long stay Visa||99||7279|
Career Options after Completing MBBS Degree from Poland
After completing MBBS of 6 years in Poland, students have plenty of career opportunities:
- Students can return to India for P.G or practice as a doctor once they clear FMGE with a good percentile.
- You can continue the same thing in Poland.
- Students can also relocate to other European countries for further studies of higher education or working as a doctor.
How Safe is Poland
Poland is a safe country and here are the reasons how living in Poland is a secure option for Indian students:
- In recent surveys, it has been observed that students who are already studying in Poland feels safe & secure without any hassle.
- Although, you can verify the Poland rank where stands in the safety department & also check the crime rates against Indian students if any.
- Before applying to any course in abroad, you should visit some forums to check the review of Indian students about their experiences who are already pursuing MBBS in Poland.
Cost of Living in Poland
The cost required for living in Poland shown in the following table:
|PARTICULARS||AMOUNT (USD)||AMOUNT (INR)|
|Daily Food Cost||5$||350|
Note: For calculation purpose 1$= Rs. 70
Is an MBBS Degree of Poland Valid in India?
See if the degree acquired from the universities of Poland valid in India:
- The degree of MBBS provided by the universities in Poland are NMC (National Medical Commission) approved.
- The students studying in poland can work or go for post graduation in India or any other country in the world.
- Indian graduates will have to crack the FMGE exam with a good score to legally work as a doctor in India.
Accommodation in Poland
In European countries finding an accommodation is very easy and convenient. They are even cheaper, it is because of that wages in Poland are much lower, student from abroad or job persons will not have a problem in finding a good place for living at affordable price. Polish cities are full of density so student can usually find a place to live as they like and feel comfortable.
Students who are studying MBBS in Poland University can easily get accommodation, and students who will take admission with us can also be provided accommodation from us which is not expensive.
Indian Student Life in Poland
- Most people living in Poland receive basic healthcare under the National Health Fund or NFZ. Under the state health insurance, you can expect to contribute 9% of your salary to the NFZ.
- With express, intercity, and regional trains and the option of buying tickets online, taking the train in Poland is very convenient.
- Buses give you the option of traveling to smaller to more rural areas.
Courses Offered by Medical Universities in Poland
Medical universities in Poland offers wide range of courses related to medical field that includes the following:
Questions asked during Visa Interview
These are some relevant questions that students encounter in their VISA interview:
- Who is the sponsorer for your visit?
- Are you single or married? If married, what does your spouse do?
- For how long you have been married?
- How many children do you have? How old are they, where are they and what do they do?
- Are any of your close family or friends in the Schengen area? When did you meet them last time?
- Which are your home country and town?
- What is your highest educational qualification?
- If you need to travel from one place to another, how will you do that?
- How can I trust you that you will come back?
- Why you have selected Poland to study?
- Why do you want to study this course and how you think it will help you in the future?
- What is the reason behind choosing this university?
- Where will be your stay in Poland?
- Are any of your relatives stay in Poland?
- Do you have any plan to stay in the country after you complete your study?
- Do you have any plans to work in Poland?
- Will your family be visiting Poland during your stay in Poland?
Note: Once the Visa Interview is over the Visa soft copy can be sent either through a mail or a courier to the students address
Important Dates – Intake 2021
See the important events of MBBS admission in the following table:
|Application Start Date||January|
|Invitation Letter||Within 2 weeks from application|
|Last Date To Apply||August 2021|
|Class Commencement||Nov/Dec 2021|
MBBS in Poland – Important FAQs
How many Indian students are studying in Poland?
There are more than 7000 Indian students in Poland currently getting their education.
What is the time period to complete the whole MBBS course in Poland?
It takes 6 years in Poland to complete an MBBS degree with an internship.
Are there any disadvantages of studying MBBS in Poland?
There is a language barrier while communicating with locals. Students may face some difficulties as foreigners there as many locals can’t speak English.
What is the age limit for studying MBBS in Poland?
The students should be at least 17 years old and a maximum of 25 years old to study MBBS in Poland.
What is the cost of studying the MBBS course in Poland?
The total cost of a 6 years MBBS course including tuition fee and hostel accommodation charges for 6 years sums up between Rs. 40 lakh to Rs. 55 lakh approximately.
Why Study MBBS at Poland for Indian Students
Read the following information that proves how good is Poland for Indian students to pursue MBBS course:
- Listed in world directory of medical colleges.
- No entrance exam.
- Top Universities facilitates students with high quality of education system.
- The fee structure of MBBS courses in Poland is very cheap & affordable.
- One Year Internship with quality government & private hospitals.
- All the medical colleges in the Poland follow English medium of instruction.
- The medical colleges of Poland are very popular due to their highly experienced staff in the field of medicine.
- The Poland medical degree is a globally recognized degree.
- Poland offers a blue card work permit for students who have completed their MBBS degree so that they can get a job and settle down as well in this country.
- All medical universities in Poland are recognized and approved by international bodies such as WHO & NMC.
- It is easier to get admission for PG after MBBS in Poland in comparison to get admission in India for PG.