Crimea Federal University
Table of Content
About Simferopol City
Some of the interesting things to note about Simferopol city are given below:
Simferopol is one of the largest and capital of Crimea. The city has a large number of food processing industries located in the heart of Crimea near the Sagir river valley. The history of the city started in the year of 1771 during the Russian-Turkish war in which Crimea was given to Russia.
The number of ancient and medieval structures of the city redefines the history of this city. Scythian Naples Reserve is the main archeological monument in Simferopol created on the territory of ancient settlement. Kebir Jami Mosque is the oldest building in Simferopol built in the 16th century which is astonishing and remarkable. The city has an important transport hub of Crimea connected with the longest world-trolley bus line.
Numerous medical universities in Simferopol enhance the practical skills of students with a number of employment opportunities.
Crimea Federal University, Russia
Crimea Federal University was established on August 4, 2014, and has elaborated renowned MBBS education in Russia. Since establishment, the university offers organizational, scientific and methodological aspects of the educational process related to MBBS in Russia.
Well-determined clinical departments of the university provide the necessary equipment and demonstration aids such as educational films, diagnostic inventory to meet the modern requirements.
The university has a highly qualified staff of 850 persons including the 99 doctors of science, professors, 350 candidates of science, 40 university professors, associate professors, 14 state prize laureates, 60 have honorary titles. Every year, around 3000+ international students study medicine at the Crimea Federal University.
Accreditation and Recognitions
All the degrees that are presented by the Crimea Federal University, including its MBBS degree have been certified by the many different recognized organizations and boards.
The degrees have received accreditation from the Medical Council of India-Board of Governors (MCI-BOG).
Crimea Federal University – Quick Overview
Get to know about Crimea Federal University in this quick overview:
|Intake for MBBS Course||September 2021|
|Processing Time for MBBS Admission||25-30 working days|
|Neet Exam||Yes, it is compulsory|
|Annual Tuition Fees (approx)||$ 4500|
|Course Duration||6 years|
|Medium of Education||English Language|
|University Recognition||NMC & WHO approved|
|University Ranking||Country Rank – 19, World Rank – 3512|
As Crimea Federal University provides all the students with the necessary facilities, students live an excellent life here:
- Crimea Federal University offers all the facilities for students and lectures to realize their ambitions.
- As part of its commitment to the internationalization of its activities and programs, the International center was created by the University.
- At Crimea Federal University, a complete facility is provided for the support of foreign students. The university arranges an annual function every year for the students.
- The university has a folk dance group named “Youth” in which students perform which includes a pop dance group, a show-ballet, an amateur theater, and a break dance group.
- Crimea Federal University provides hostel facilities for its students. The Hostels of Crimea Federal University for students are there within the University premises.
- Students of the hostel can take part in seminars, student exchange programs, international conferences, etc. as it has established relationships with other universities all over the world.
- Also, at this university there is a canteen where the continental food (Indian, Malaysian, Chinese, and Arabic cuisine) is available.
- Crimea Federal University has 16 educational buildings, covered track and field athletics arena, sports center (with the stadium and swimming pool), five hostels, and several cafes.
- There is also a library at the university which has around 600,000 books.
- The University also has its own publishing center.
Crimea Federal University – MBBS Fee Structure
Following is the fee structure for Crimea Federal University for MBBS program:
|Particulars||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5||Year 6|
|University Tuition Fees in Rubles||₽229091||₽229091||₽229091||₽229091||₽229091||₽229091|
|Tuition Fees in Rupees||₹2,52,000||₹2,52,000||₹2,52,000||₹2,52,000||₹2,52,000||₹2,52,000|
|Hostel fees in Rubles||₽19636.4||₽19636.4||₽19636.4||₽19636.4||₽19636.4||₽19636.4|
|Hostel Fees in Rupees||₹21,600||₹21,600||₹21,600||₹21,600||₹21,600||₹21,600|
|Total Fees in Indian Rupees||₹2,73,600||₹2,73,600||₹2,73,600||₹2,73,600||₹2,73,600||₹2,73,600|
- 1 Ruble = 1.1 INR
- OTC Charges will be applicable in Russia.
- Application, visa, flight tickets, food charges, etc. will be extra.
- The fees mentioned here are approximate and may change as per the change in currency
Apply today for Free Counseling
Course Duration of MBBS at Crimea Federal University
Following is the duration for the MBBS Course at the Crimea Federal University:
The duration of the MBBS course at the Crimean Federal University is 6 years of which 6 years are reserved for classroom training and 1 year is mandatory for the Internship in India.
Crimea Federal University – MBBS Syllabus
The complete syllabus for studying MBBS at Crimea Federal University is as follows:
|1st Semester||2nd Semester|
|Anatomy||Anatomy & Histology|
|3rd Semester||4th Semester|
|Physiology and Cell Biology||–|
|5th Semester||6th Semester|
|Path Physiology||Genetics and Principles of Clinical Medicine|
4th – 6th Year
|Oncology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, General Surgery, Neurology, Primary Care medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Psychiatry, Psychology, ENT, Emergency Medicine, Cardiology|
Below given is the eligibility criteria which students need to fulfill for studying MBBS at Crimea Federal University:
Students must have cleared 10+2 with 70% marks (for the open category) from the Science stream (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) from any Board of Examination.
Students must be of age minimum 17 years on or before 31st December of the admission year.
For admission to the MBBS course in any country abroad, MBBS aspirants must have cleared the NEET exam.
Candidates must fulfill the above mentioned criteria and they must be Indian National.
The admission process which is followed at Crimea Federal University is given below:
Step 1: Fill the application form available on the website portal of Crimea Federal University.
Step 2: Fill the required fields available on the application form. Make the registrations for MBBS Course
Step 3: After registration, wait for the review process. It takes nearly 3-5 working days
Step 4: Get the invitation letter
An eligible candidate will get the official invitation letter from the university.
Step 5: Apply for the Visa
Once you get the invitation letter from the university, apply for a visa. The process is simply convenient.
Step 6: Inform the date of arrival to university so that one of the representatives of the university will pick you at the airport.
Required Documents at the Time of Admission
Students must submit following documents at the time of admission to Crimea Federal University:
- Copy of passport
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- Invitation letter
- NEET report card
- Application form receipt
- Birth certificate
- Medical certificate
- Passport size photographs
Crimea Federal University : Ranking 2021
According to 4icu.org, following is the country and world ranking for Crimea Federal University:
Hostel & Accommodation
The university provides excellent hostel facilities for students:
Crimea Federal University has owned the Government hostels for the accommodation of international students. Around 6 hostels are driven under the supervision of the university. The security team is provided to ensure the safety of international students at a hostel.
Facilities at the hostel are:
Hot & cold water system
The vacation period for foreign students starts in the month of July and lasts in the month of August. During the period of vacation, students can either prefer to stay in a hostel or they can go to their home country.
The Crimea Federal University has the following international member of the organizations:
- United Nations Organizations (UNO)
- International Association of Universities (IAU)
- European Universities Association (EUA)
- World Federation of Medical Education (WFME)
- Association of Medical Education of Europe (AMEE)
- International Education Society (IES)
- European Credit Transfer System (ECTS)
Cost of Living in Simferopol
The cost of living at Simferopol city is as follows:
|Particulars||In Rupees (approx. range)|
|Rent Per Month||Rs.10,000-20,000|
Note: 1$ = 70 Rs.
Courses offered at Crimea Federal University
At Crimea Federal university, below mentioned different courses in medicine are offered:
Important Dates: Intake 2021
Students should take their admissions to Crimea Federal University before the dates mentioned below.
Check out the Important dates regarding admission at Crimea Federal University:
|Application Start Date||June 2021|
|Invitation Letter||Within 1 month|
|Last Date of Application||September 2021|
|Admission Start Date||August 2021|
Why Study MBBS at Crimea Federal University?
Following are the reasons that will make you realize how your decision of studying at this university is correct:
- The university has well-organized student exchange programs and has a partnership with reputed medical universities in Europe and other parts of the world.
- Indian students who are studying MBBS at Crimea Federal University will get ample clinical exposure from the government hospitals located in the city of Simferopol.
- The large community of Indian students studying at the university proves that the university provides the holistic culture to the students from different parts of the country
- Indian cuisine is available for the students who offer the best Indian food to foreign students.
- The university holds accreditation from the Russian Government as well as the Ministry of Health and Education.
- Indian students will get the opportunity to participate in research programs under the guidance of senior professors and teachers during MBBS in Simferopol, Russia.
Crimea Federal University – Important FAQs
How many Indian students are studying at Crimea Federal University?
Around 750 students are studying at Crimea Federal University.
How much does it cost for studying MBBS at Crimea Federal University?
MBBS in Crimea Federal University costs around INR 18-20 lacs for the full-time course.
How do I get admission for an MBBS course at Crimea Federal University?
For admission query, you need to contact the administrative representative of the university for international students or you can drop a mail to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Is the NEET obligatory for applying for an MBBS course at Crimea Federal University?
Yes, the medical council has made a decision for making NEET as a compulsory entrance exam. So, you need to clear the NEET exam before enrolling for the course.
Is Russia a safe country?
Russia has a safety index of 60 which means it has a low crime rate compared to other countries. But, we recommend that before going to any abroad countries, do the insight survey of the respective country as you are going to live in that country.
Are there any preparatory courses for international students?
Yes, while studying you can learn the Russian language by joining the preparatory course. Not all the students but the few students who have a keen interest in understanding the culture of the country have joined the course.