Far Eastern Federal University
Table of Content
About Vladivostok City
The Far Eastern state university is situated in Vladivostok city, which is known for its cultural, administrative and economic centre.
The city is located on Muravyov- Amursky peninsula which is surrounded by Japan sea.
More than 6000 people are living in the Vladivostok city.
Climate – Warm summer with a large amount of sunshine in winter, as the sea and mountains create a unique environment.
The best time for outdoor activities in October and August is warmest among all months in a year with a temperature of 20 degrees Celcius.
Major Attractions of the city are –
|Vladivostok Fortress||Russky Bridge||Zolotoy Most||Eagle’s Nest Hill|
|Vladimir K. Arseniev Museum of Far East||Voyenno-Istoricheskiy Muzey||Voyenno-Istoricheskiy Muzey||Vidovaya Ploshchadka “Orlinoye Gnezdo”|
Far Eastern Federal University, Russia
Far Eastern Federal University is located in the city of Vladivostok, Russia and the university was established in the year of 1899. The Far Eastern Federal University has specialization in Oriental studies and training for administrative, commercial and industrial institutions.
Want to pursue an MBBS Career? To make your dreams come true Far Eastern Federal University is the best choice.
Far Eastern Federal University has started the Admission process, So you need to submit the Application forms till 15 July.
Accreditation and Recognitions
Medical Degree from Far Eastern Federal University is fully accredited:
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- National Medical Commission (NMC)
- Russian Ministry of Education
Far Eastern Federal University – Quick Overview
Listed below are the key highlights of Far Eastern Federal University:
|Intake for MBBS Course||September|
|Neet Exam||Yes, it is compulsory|
|Annual Tuition Fees (approx)||4000 USD (2,95,000 RUB)|
|Course Duration||6 years ( excludes 1 year internship )|
|Medium of Education||English Language|
|University Ranking||Country – 25, World – 1368|
|University Recognition||NMC & WHO|
Benefits of Studying MBBS at Far Eastern Federal University
There are multiple benefits that will be available to you whenever you are pursuing MBBS in Russia from this University. These are:-
- Cost for living and studying is very low
- Multiple scholarship programs are available
- Hassle-free visa processing
- WHO and MCI recognized University
- Only NEET-UG examination is required for admission
- Ragging-free campus
- Public transportation facility is available
- Professionals are up to the mark
- Modernization is all around in the campus
- Hostel facilities are also up to the mark
- The degree offered is globally accepted
- The student will be able to complete their internship in Russia and outside Russia easily
Far Eastern Federal University – MBBS Fee Structure
The fee structure is much affordable to all students coming from across the world:
|Particulars||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5||Year 6|
|University Tuition Fees in Rubles||₽268363.6||₽268363.6||₽268363.6||₽268363.6||₽268363.6||₽268363.6|
|University Tuition Fees in INR||₹2,95,200||₹2,95,200||₹2,95,200||₹2,95,200||₹2,95,200||₹2,95,200|
|Hostel in Rubles||₽36,000||₽36,000||₽36,000||₽36,000||₽36,000||₽36,000|
|Hostel Fees in INR||₹39,600||₹39,600||₹39,600||₹39,600||₹39,600||₹39,600|
|Total Fees in Indian Rupees||₹3,34,800||₹3,34,800||₹3,34,800||₹3,34,800||₹3,34,800||₹3,34,800|
- 1 Ruble = 1.1 INR
- OTC Charges will be applicable in Russia
- Application, visa, flight tickets, food charges, etc. will be extra
- The fees mentioned here are approximate and may change as per the change in currency
- Food $100/month
Apply today for Free Counseling
Course Duration of MBBS at Far Eastern Federal University
MBBS course duration is of 6 years
Far Eastern Federal University provides 6 years of MBBS course duration to all International and local students, Including 6 years of MBBS course and 1 year of internship in India.
Far Eastern Federal University – MBBS Syllabus
The syllabus for MBBS in Russia is shown in the table below:
|1st Semester||2nd Semester|
|Anatomy||Anatomy & Histology|
|3rd Semester||4th Semester|
|Physiology and Cell Biology||–|
|5th Semester||6th Semester|
|Path Physiology||Genetics and Principles of Clinical Medicine|
4th – 6th Year
|Oncology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, General Surgery, Neurology, Primary Care medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Psychiatry, Psychology, ENT, Emergency Medicine, Cardiology|
Students have to set in the following eligibility criteria to get admission to Russia for MBBS:
- Applicant should apply after completing 12th with Biology
- General Category requires a minimum aggregate of 50% in PCB
- Reserve Categories requires Minimum aggregate 40% in PCB with practical.
- Compulsory NEET exam
Follow the admission procedure given below to pursue MBBS in Russia:
Step 1: Fill up the online admission form
Step 2: Applicants must submit all-important academic documents.
Step 3: Candidates will get the invitation letter within 2 weeks of time.
Step 4: After getting an invitation letter students have to pay the tuition fee of the academy.
Step 5: With the original receipt of fee payment and invitation letter of the university, students can apply for the student visa process.
Required Documents at the Time of Admission
Students need to have the following documents for the admission process:
- Application form
- 11th and 12th documents
- Birth certificate
- NEET result
- Education certificate
- Fee payment
- Medical certificate
Far Eastern Federal University : Ranking 2021
According to 4icu.org, following is the country and world ranking for Far Eastern Federal University:
Hostel & Accommodation
Far Eastern Federal University provides fully furnished hostel facility to students who came across the world:
- Fully furnished rooms with separate wings for boys and girls
- Centralized heating facility
- Air-Conditioned rooms
- Mess facility
- Indian and vegetarian food
- Full-Time Security Guards and security wardens.
- High-speed internet facility
- All Modern Amenities
- Self-kitchen system
- Attached washroom/bathroom
- Medical centre
Living Cost in Vladivostok City
Following table is showing the living cost of Vladivostok, Russia. It may vary according to Individuals personal expense:
|Particulars||Approx range in USD||Approx range in RS|
|Hostel||650 USD||45,540 INR|
|Food||120 USD/month||8400 INR/month|
|Transport||0.35 USD||24.5 INR|
Courses offered at Far Eastern Federal University
The medicine program includes a wide range of faculties at Far Eastern Federal University:
Medical Biophysics, Biochemist
Bioinformatics, Complex Systems Modeling
Important Dates: Intake 2021
Here are some important dates to remember if you want to pursue medical career at Far Eastern Federal University:
|Application Start Date||June|
|Invitation Letter||Within 2 weeks from application|
|Admission Start Date||September – October|
Why Study MBBS at Far Eastern Federal University?
Following are the advantages of studying MBBS at Far Eastern Federal University:
- Far Eastern Federal University is Recognized and Approved by NMC & WHO.
- Far Eastern Federal University provides an Innovative learning process for all programs.
- Far Eastern Federal University comprises excellent facilities for study and fun both.
- A large number of students coming across the world form the International Environment.
- Government Scholarship is available for doing MBBS in Far Eastern University.
- The university also offers Comfortable dormitory facility and safe environment on the campus.
- The university comprises a combination of education, Research, sports and creative activity.
- Far Eastern University is Supported by an advanced and Development centre for study purpose.
- The Medical degree from Far Eastern Federal University is accepted globally, It means you can practice in any country after completing an MBBS course from Far Eastern Federal University.
- Due to the commendable fee structure of Far Eastern Federal University, the students manage to complete the Medical studies at a reasonable cost.
- The Infrastructure of Far Eastern Federal University comprises laboratories and education equipment make the university the most prestigious Institution of medical studies.
- Far Eastern Federal University provides excellent education with highly qualified teaching staff.
Far Eastern Federal University – Important FAQs
Are the parents allowed at the campus of Far Eastern Federal University?
Yes, parents can visit in visiting hours & take the tour of the university.
Can I use electric equipment for cooking at the hostel?
Yes, you can use electrical appliances for cooking in your rooms.
How many Indian students are studying at the Far Eastern Federal University?
Around 300 Indian students are studying at Far Eastern Federal University
Are there any exams that students should require to undergo?
Students need to undergo Unified State Exam-Russia or they should pass any entrance test conducted by the university.
Do partial fee payments are allowed at Far Eastern Federal University?
Yes, you can pay the course fees in two semesters of each academic year. The first part should be paid at the beginning of 1st semester & the second part should be paid at the start of second semester.
What are the admission steps for applying for MBBS at Far Eastern Federal University?
For the admission query, students need to visit.