Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University
Table of Content
About Ivano Frankivsk City
Let’s get to know about city of Ivano Frankivsk:
Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University is located in Ivano-Frankivsk, which is a historic city situated in Western Ukraine.
Ivano-Frankivsk is known as a city of regional significance within the oblast, number of rural localities are living in the city.
One must visit the top attractions of the Ivano Frankivsk mentioned below –
- Ivano-Frankivsʹka Ratusha
- Misʹke Ozero
- Ivano-Frankivsk Regional Art Museum
- St. Basil’s Cathedral
- The Holy Resurrection Cathedral
- Park Im. Tarasa Shevchenka
- Ivano-Frankivsk Regional History Museum
- Museum of related professions
- Church of Virgin Mary
- Rynok Square
- Fountain Square on Vicheva
About Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University
The Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University was founded in 1945 in Ivano Frankivsk city in Ukraine. This government entity recognised by World Health Organization (WHO) and Medical Council of India (MCI) is one of the oldest and significant medical universities in the country.
The university is rich with 48 departments, 12 hospitals and clinics in the campus. Over 4000 students from various countries in the world study MBBS here and aspire to be future doctors. With its high-class educational standards, guided by experienced staff, this university is one of the favourite medical universities for students who seek to become medical practitioners.
Graduates from Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University have been serving people across the world and have made their mark in respective fields with their expertise.
Accreditation and Recognitions of Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University
Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University being one of the most prominent medical universities in Ukraine has been well recognised across the globe.
Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University is officially recognized & accredited by different medical bodies given below:
- World Health Organisation (WHO)
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
- International Medical Education Directory (IMED)
- Education Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)
- Medical Council of Canada (MCC)
- Ministry of Education & Science of Ukraine
- Ministry of Health of Ukraine
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine
This indicates that a graduate from Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University can appear for licensing exams in India, Canada and the US and can also apply for post-graduation in these countries.
As on 2019, Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University, Ukraine is ranked 7058 across the world and 101 in the country.
These rankings are however irrelevant when you consider the standards of education at the university.
Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University – Quick Overview
|Year Of Establishment||1945|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
|Duration Of Course||6 Years|
|Approved And Listed By||MCI, WHO|
|Accomodation Facilities||University Hostels|
|Currency and Exchange Rate||Hryvnia / 1 Hrvns – 2.71 INR|
|Nearest International Airport||Ivano-Frankivsk International Airport|
|Distance From International Airport||4.7 Km|
|Tuition Fees||4000 USD per year|
|Last Date to Apply||7th November 2021|
|Subordination||Ministry of Public Health of Ukraine|
|Address||Galyskastr 2, 76018 Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine|
|Accreditation level||4th level of accreditation|
|Hospital beds||Over 2600+|
|Associated hospitals||12 hospitals|
|Listed In||International Medical Education Directory (IMED)|
|Course Duration||6 years|
|University Ranking||Ukraine Ranking – 23 / World Ranking – 3784|
Why Choose Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University to Study MBBS?
Here are some favourable reasons why students urge to choose Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University for doing MBBS course:
- English as a medium of teaching.
- Low-cost tuition fees.
- Less living cost.
- 50% discount travelling cost in public transport for foreign students.
- High quality education.
- Experienced scholarly faculty.
- Well-equipped state of the art laboratories.
- Well-equipped library with latest medical journals.
- Best place to conduct medical research work.
- Students are eligible to apply for certification and licensure in over 150 countries including the USA, UK, Canada, India, Russia, China, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, etc.
Indian Mess and Indian Food at Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University
The Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University is equipped with a large cafeteria serving various choices of food including Indian. There are many restaurants and cafes within and outside the campus that serve food to Indian students on daily and monthly charges, as per convenience.
Advantages of Pursuing MBBS at Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University
- MBBS in Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University, Ukraine is highly competent, with experienced, highly qualified lecturers and teachers guiding the students.
- The educational fee at IFNMU is quite reasonable and affordable for Indian students.
- There are no hidden costs or donation involved in the admission process.
- English Proficiency tests like IELTS and TOEFEL and admission tests including GMAT are not required to secure admission at IFNMU.
- The admission process at Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University is very simple and eduvantilimited.com can guide you to secure a seat easily.
- The medium of instruction at IFNMU is English.
- The professor to student ratio at the university is 1:12 to 1:14, maintaining small classes and individual attention.
- IFNMU has a high Country ranking.
- Graduation from Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University is recognised globally by International organisations including the World Health Organisation (WHO) and Medical Council of India (MCI)
- Graduates from IFNMU are eligible to apply for International Licensing tests like USMLE (USA), PLAB (UK) and MCI screening test.
- Globally acclaimed professors and lecturers take guest lectures, imparting their knowledge and experience with the students.
- Ukraine is part of the Bologna Process ensuring high quality of education.
- Cost of living in Ukraine is affordable and Ivano-Frankivsk city is safe for students.
Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University – Fee Structure 2020
Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University is quite affordable to pursue MBBS course for Indian students:
|Fee Structure||YEAR – 1||YEAR – 2||YEAR – 3||YEAR – 4||YEAR – 5||YEAR – 6|
|Tuition Fee||$ 4000||$ 4000||$ 4000||$ 4000||$ 4000||$ 4000|
|Hostel||$ 1000||$ 1000||$ 1000||$ 1000||$ 1000||$ 1000|
|Food||$ 1000||$ 1000||$ 1000||$ 1000||$ 1000||$ 1000|
|Total Fees||$ 6,000||$ 6,000||$ 6,000||$ 6,000||$ 6,000||$ 6,000|
- OTC – One Time Charges are applicable in Ukraine (1st Year Only)
- $1 = Rs.70 (It may vary)
- All the fees to the university have to be paid in US $ only
- All the above-mentioned living expenses are subject to the student’s lifestyle and university
- Tuition & Hostel fees may increase every year
- No hidden charges
Apply today for Free Counseling
Course Duration of MBBS at Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University
Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University provides 6 years of MBBS:
- The worldwide medical aspirants across the globe looking forward to becoming a doctor must choose Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University for MBBS career and the where the students will get 6 years of medicine program course.
- The MBBS course at Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University is taught in the English language through highly dedicated & experienced professors providing not only theoretical but as well as practical knowledge of medicine.
- After the MBBS course, the students are involved in 1 year of mandatory internship.
Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University: MBBS Syllabus
The medical aspirants must refer the mentioned below study pattern for better understanding MBBS course of Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University:
|1st-Year Course||2nd-Year Course|
|Semester 1 & Semester 2||Semester 3 & Semester 4|
|History of Medicine||Normal Physiology|
|Latin Language and Medical Terminology||Microbiology|
|Histology, Cytology, and Embryology||Philosophy|
|Bio-inorganic, Information science, and Medical Equipment||Economics|
|Medical Biology, Genetics, and Parasitology||Physical training|
|3rd-Year Course||4th-Year Course|
|Semester 5 & Semester 6||Semester 7 & Semester 8|
|Bases of psychology and pedagogic||Obstetrics and gynecology|
|Social medicine and organization of health protection services||Remedial gymnastics and sport medicine|
|Pathological anatomy||Dermatovenerol diseases|
|Pharmacology and medical dispensing of medicine||Psychiatry, narcology and medical psychology|
|Pathological physiology||Nervous diseases|
|Propaedeutic of children diseases with the care of children||Faculty pediatrics with medical genetics|
|Radial diagnostics and radial therapy||Radiative medicine|
|General surgery with anesthesiology and cafe of patients||Phthisiatry (Tuberculosis)|
|Operative surgery||Facultative therapy with physiotherapy|
|Propaedeutic of inner diseases with the care of patients||Economics of health protection|
|General hygiene||Faculty surgery|
|5th-Year Course||6th-Year Course|
|Semester 9 & Semester 10||Semester 11 & Semester 12|
|ENT||Social medicine and organization of health protection|
|Occupational diseases||Economics of health protection|
|Traumatology and orthopedic||Internal medicine|
|Hospital podiatry||Infectious diseases|
|Pediatrics surgery||Clinical pharmacology|
|Infectious and tropical diseases||Children infection diseases|
|Epidemiology and military epidemiology||Obstetrics and gynecology|
|Children infectious diseases||Pediatric surgery|
|Oncology||Reanimatology (intensive care)|
|Urgent states medicine of catastrophes||Surgical diseases|
|Forensic medicine||Clinical immunology and allergology|
|Basics of law||Neurosurgery|
|Military field surgery||Therapy|
Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University Curriculum and Syllabus
The curriculum and Syllabus of Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University is well recognised by educational standards worldwide. There are students from various countries studying here and the education is available in English, Ukrainian and Russian Languages.
Graduates from IFNMU are practising in various countries across the world including USA, UK, Canada, Germany, New Zealand, UAE and India.
Eligibility for Admission at Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University
|Age||The candidate must have turned 17 on or before 31st December, in the respective year of admission.|
|12th Marks for General Category||The candidate must have studied English as a compulsory subject and scored a minimum aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.|
|12th Marks for ST/SC/OBC Category||The candidate must have studied English as a compulsory subject and scored a minimum aggregate of 40% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. It is mandatory to submit a caste certificate from a Competent Authority as well.|
|Age||Economics of health protection|
|NEET||The candidate must be NEET qualified.|
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS Course
The worldwide medical aspirants must fit into the basic criteria to take MBBS admission at Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University:
- Medical Aspirants from India should be 12th passed with a minimum aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology examination for general category students. (40% for reserved category)
- Age of the medical aspirant must be in between 17 to 25 years.
- Candidate should belong to Indian nationality.
- NEET exam is mandatory for each medical student.
Admission Process at Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University
Being the official representative of Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University in India, Eduvanti provides eligible Indian candidates the greatest opportunity to study MBBS at one of the best and credible medical universities in Ukraine.
- Get admission at Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University within 14 working days with Eduvanti’s expertise.
- We provide admission letter to eligible candidates withing 7 working days.
- Eligible students get invitation letter from the university within 7 working days.
- No additional paper works and documents required.
- No unnecessary office visits.
- Admission at Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University is just one click away.
Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University – Academic Calendar 2020
Here are some Important dates to remember if you want to pursue medical career at Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University:
|Application Start Date||May 2021|
|Invitation Letter||Within 2 weeks from application|
|Admission Start Date||August 2021|
|Last Date of Admission||November 2021|
Intakes of Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University
Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University is a favourite for Indian students who prefer to study MBBS in Ukraine. With its top ranking and high educational standards, the university never lets the students down.
Intake – Registration in June, July and August – Admission in September and October
Winter Intake – Registration in December, January – Admission in March/April
Required Documents for MBBS Admission Process
For taking admission in Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University, contact doctors at EDUVANTI only.
EDUVANTI is authorised for providing admissions to Indian students in Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University.
EDUVANI has made the process of admission in NMU easy for the students and they can complete the process online with the help of EDUVANTI APPLY
No matter which state you are from in India, you can get your admission done through EDUVANTI.
Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University admission process involves:
- Visa Application form
- Original valid passport
- 3 photographs (35×45 mm)
- Original invitation letter arranged by EDUVANTI
- Medical health certificate HIV/AIDS reports
- Travel Insurance valid for the period of travel
- To and FRO journey ticket (required for Ukrainian student visa)
- Bank statement from student or any of the two parents where min balance should be 3 lakh
- Affidavit on stamp paper (format will be provided by EDUVANTILIMITED.COM)
- Authorisation letter by parents and students (format will be provided by EDUVANTI)
The above documents should be translated to Ukrainian language and legalized from ministry of foreign affairs of respective country, before applying for visa at the embassy.
Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University – Ranking 2020
Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University – Ranking
Hostel & Accommodation for Medical Students
- There are 8 hostels are available in the academic building of Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University.
- The facilities like internet, reading rooms, cafe, canteen, footwear workshop, laundry shops are available nearby only. They are at 10-15 minutes from the hostel campus.
- The students can choose either live in the university hostel or rent an apartment.
- The cost of living in hostel or in apartment may differ accordingly.
- Well furnished rooms with central heating rooms, beds, tables, chair etc. are provided to students.
- The student’s hostels are located near the main academic buildings students don’t have to walk far like other universities in Ukraine. Students can be accommodated in new renovated hostel which is owned by government which provide safety and security to Indian Girls and Indian Boys, hostels have everything needed for studying (including internet clubs and reading rooms), everyday life (with canteens, cafes and laundry) and rest (gym available).
- Hostels are strict and they continuous keep an eye on students, if they find students doing anything against the rule book of university they are punished and if the mistake is repeats again in some cases university rusticates the students.
- This strict environment gives parents satisfaction and that is why parents trust Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University over other universities in eastern Europe.
- All the facilities of daily need of the students such as internet clubs, reading rooms, canteens, cafes, the sewing and footwear workshops, the barber’s and the laundry shop and gyms are available nearby only. It takes around 10-15 minutes to reach the university from the hostel.
- The students are provided with furnished rooms with the central heating system, beds, tables, chair, wood shelf, etc. Students can move outside the hostel after 1st year and can stay in apartment rooms if they want.
The students enjoy every basic facilities including –
Every common usable thing is available at the hostel –