V.N.Karazin Kharkiv National University
Official Representative of
V.N.Karazin Kharkiv National University.
“We are official representatives of V.N.Karazin Kharkiv National University”
Table of Content
Let’s know more about the city where V.N.Karazin Kharkiv National University is situated:
Kharkiv is the 2nd largest populous city in Ukraine located in the northeast of the country. The city has the largest scientific center in Ukraine. The average population of Kharkiv city is around 1,447,000 with an area of 350 sq.km.
Being one of the largest industrial centers of Ukraine, the city provides excellent employment in large machine building, metalworking plants, as well as enterprises of power engineering, electrical industry and chemical industry.
The city also offers transportation such as railways and highways with an extensive network of public transport like taxis, buses, trolleybuses, trams etc.
The climate of Kharkiv city is moderately continental with mild winters and long, hot & sometimes dry summers. The average temperature in January is minus 4.6 degrees Celsius & in the month of July, the temperature is plus 21.3 degrees Celsius.
The Kharkiv city is rich in architectural sights of the 19th-20th centuries. Historical museums, monuments, parks, churches are the ones sought attraction for tourists.
|City’s Population||14.2 Lakhs|
|Area Sq.km||350 km²|
|Local Language Russian||Russian|
|Average Temperature||7.4 °C | 45.3 °F|
|Currency: Exchange Rate||1 Ukrainian Hryvnia to 2.60 INR|
|Most Followed Religion||Orthodox Christianity|
About V.N.Karazin Kharkiv National University, Ukraine
V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National Medical University was established in November 1804 in accordance with the charter of Tsar Alexander I. The university has an important contribution towards the Ukrainian national renaissance of the 19th to 20th centuries. The V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University is well-known as the scientific and academic hub of Ukraine.
V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University is the only university in Ukraine that has trained a number of world-famous researchers, scholars, educators, biologists, economist and Nobel prize laureates.
Since the university’s foundation, the university has graduated around 130,000 students. Among them, 60 university graduates have become the academicians and the member of the Ukrainian National Academy of Sciences (UNAS). The university has developed a higher education system in the Kharkiv region.
With the involvement of extensive international cooperation, the V.N.Karazin Kharkiv National University is an active member of the international community of the leading European and World universities.
In October 1999, the university has gained the status of a National University and was named in honor of its founder, V.N. Karazin.
Accreditation and Recognitions
- Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine.
- NMC & WHO approved.
Memberships and Affiliations
- European University Association (EUA)
- European Fusion Education Network (FUSENET)
- Magna Charta Universitatum Observatory (MCUO)
- International Association of Universities (IAU)
- European Nuclear Education Network (ENEN)
V.N.Karazin Kharkiv National University – Quick Overview
|Intake for MBBS Course||September|
|Processing Time for MBBS|
Admission at V.N.Karazin KNU
|Tuition Fees||Rs. 3.15 Lakhs/Year|
|Duration of MBBS Course||6 years|
|Medium of Teaching||English language|
|University Ranking||Ukraine Ranking – 11|
World Ranking – 2829
|Recognition||NMC & WHO approved|
|Student Enrollment||15,000 -19,999|
|Total Faculty Staff||2108|
V.N.Karazin KNU Fee Structure 2021
|Fee Structure||YEAR – 1||YEAR – 2||YEAR – 3||YEAR – 4||YEAR – 5||YEAR – 6|
|Tuition Fee||$ 4500||$ 4500||$ 4500||$ 4500||$ 4500||$ 4500|
|Hostel||$ 1000||$ 1000||$ 1000||$ 1000||$ 1000||$ 1000|
|Food||$ 1000||$ 1000||$ 1000||$ 1000||$ 1000||$ 1000|
|Total Fees||$ 6,500||$ 6,500||$ 6,500||$ 6,500||$ 6,500||$ 6,500|
- $1 = Rs.70 (It may vary)
- Extra charges of Insurance in Ukraine.
- Extra servicing and processing charges in Ukraine.
- All the fees to the university have to be paid in US $ only.
- All the above-mentioned living expenses are subject to the student’s lifestyle and university.
- Tuition & Hostel fees may increase every year.
- No hidden charges.
Apply today for Free Counseling
Course Duration of MBBS at V.N.Karazin Kharkiv National University
MBBS in V.N.Karazin Kharkiv National University is basically 6-year course that follows the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS).
V.N.Karazin Kharkiv National University MBBS Syllabus
Year-wise distribution of MBBS syllabus at V.N. Karazin KNU:
|First Year||Second Year|
|Fundamentals of Psychology||Human Anatomy|
|Elective Courses||Emergency Medicine|
|Third Year||Fourth Year|
|Hygiene and Ecology||Surgery|
|Pediatrics||Obstetrics and Gynecology|
|Elective courses||Medical Psychology|
|Fifth Year||Sixth Year|
|Infectious Diseases||Internal Medicine|
|Medical Genetics||Social Medicine|
|Social Medicine||Infectious Diseases|
|Fundamentals of Stomatology||–|
For studying medicine at V.N. Karazin KNU, a candidate needs to qualify the following criteria:
- Applicant’s age should be in between 17 to 25 years.
- Applicants must take the subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics with an aggregate of 50% for open category & 45% for reserved category.
- NEET exam is mandatory for each applicant.
- Applicants need to qualify the English language proficiency test like IELTS/TOEFL.
Check out the step by step admission process:
Step 1: The applicants should submit the application form available on the official website https://www.univer.kharkov.ua/en that is approved by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine. It usually takes 10-15 days to review the applications.
Step 2: The admission committee will make the decision on your applications for study at the National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine.
Step 3: The eligible candidate will get an official invitation letter from the university.
Step 4: After getting the invitation letter, the candidate needs to apply for a student visa to the nearest Ukrainian embassy of a country.
Step 5: The candidate should inform the date of arrival to the university so that the university’s representative will come to pick the candidate at the airport.
- X th Mark Sheet
- XII th Mark Sheet
- NEET Report Card
- Birth Certificate
- English proficiency certificate
- Copy of Passport
- Passport Size Photographs
V.N.Karazin Kharkiv National University – Ranking 2021
The country and world ranking for V.N.Karazin Kharkiv National University:
Hostel & Accommodation
- All the rooms in hostels are well-furnished with accommodation of 2 to 3 students in each room.
- Each hostel room has an attached kitchen and bathrooms.
- The hostel has 24-hour security and emergency services.
- There are separate accommodation is provided for more than 2000 foreign students.
- The campus area of the hostel has free wifi facility to provide internet services.
- The university has a hostel mess providing the food including breakfast, lunch, snacks and many more.
2 or 3 bedded
Cost of Living in Kharkiv City
|Particulars||Approx Range in USD||Approx Range in RS|
1$ = 70 Rs
V. N. Karazin Kharkiv National University – FMGE Performance 2019
|NAME OF UNIVERSITY||APPEARED||TOTAL PASS||PASS %|
|V. N. Karazin Kharkiv National University||290||109||37.59%|
Important Dates 2021
|Application Start Date||September|
|Invitation Letter||Within 2 weeks from application|
|Admission Start Date||June – September|
How many Indian students are present at V.N.Karazin Kharkiv National University?
As of now, there are 400 Indian students pursuing medical courses in the university.
How is the teaching staff of V.N.Karazin Kharkiv National University?
The faculty of the university is highly talented, experienced and they behave friendly with the students. Most of them are Ph.D. holders and they corporate with the students in their studies.
Does the university provide MBBS training in English?
Yes, the university has an English medium course for teaching MBBS to international students.
How can I apply for a medical course at V.N.Karazin Kharkiv National University?
Students can directly fill an online application form at the official website and attach all the relevant documents with it. The admission process is easier when you have all the documents and the capacity to pay the fees.
Do I require to qualify in IELTS/TOEFL to get admission for MBBS?
No, These exams are not required at all to take admission at the university. Students’ proficiency is checked at the time of interview and only the NEET exam is enough for admission.
Can I work in India after graduating from V.N.Karazin Kharkiv National University?
Students can definitely start their career in India as a doctor after clearing the FMGE exam with the required qualifying score.
Why Study MBBS at V.N. Karazin KNU?
Following are the some of the benefits for Indian students to study MBBS course at V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University.
- The V.N. Karazin KNU provides extensive international exposure to international students having an affiliation with 61 partner universities in 25 countries of the world.
- The university has an experienced faculty staff that provides a superior level of teaching.
- The cost of living and education at V.N.Karazin Kharkiv National University is affordable to each international student.
- Within the framework of international programs, students will get exposure from different parts of the countries like the USA, Canada, Russia, Germany, Japan, Switzerland, Bulgaria, Great Britain and other countries.
- The medium of teaching is English. If a student wants to study medicine in some other language then he/she can opt for preparatory courses.