Medical University of Warsaw
Table of Content
About Warsaw City
The Medical University of Warsaw is located in Warsaw city, So let’s dive into the city information:
- Warsaw city is the capital & largest city of Poland.
- This Warsaw city is situated in the east-central part of the country.
- Warsaw once called “Paris of the East,” this was one of Europe’s most beautiful cities until it was flattened in World War II.
- The population of the city is officially estimated at 1.8 million residents.
- Warsaw is a great and interesting city.
- It offers all the important amenities a tourist would need.
If you’re looking for the best place to visit in Europe, you should always consider specifically Warsaw, here are some top attractions in the city –
|The Royal Castle in Warsaw||Łazienki Park||Palace of Culture and Science|
|Museum of King Jan III’s Palace at Wilanów||Old Town Market Square||Castle Square, Warsaw|
|POLIN Museum of the History of Polish Jews||Frederick Chopin Museum||Warsaw Uprising Museum|
About Medical University of Warsaw, Poland
The Medical University of Warsaw is one of the oldest university in Poland established in the year of 1809. The university has been training a number of medical professionals in the field of medical and pharmaceutical sciences. English division at the Medical University of Warsaw was founded in the year of 1993 for the students who want to study medicine in English.
At the Medical University of Warsaw, theoretical as well as practical knowledge of students checked by conducting the tests in every month. The university has 70 departments which provide knowledge of basic science and premedical training in the form of lectures, seminars, practical classes to students.
Also, the university has affiliated hospitals to ensure high-quality clinical training. The university provides highly-experienced teaching staff who worked as a researcher or medical practitioner at the university’s preclinical and clinical departments.
Accreditation and Recognitions
The Medical University of Warsaw is officially accredited or recognized by several medical bodies mentioned below:
- National Medical Commission (NMC)
- World Health Organisation (WHO)
Medical University of Warsaw – Quick Overview
The students from different parts of the world looking for MBBS degree from Ideal university must consider all important mentioned below in the table:
|Intake for MBBS Course||March|
|Basic Eligibility||50% in PCB|
|NEET Exam||Yes, it is compulsory|
|IELTS/TOEFL||Yes, It’s required|
|Tuition Fee||Rs. 11.34 Lakh/Year|
|MBBS Duration||6 years including internship|
|Medium of Education||English|
|University Ranking||Country Rank – 35, World Rank – 2651|
Benefits of Studying MBBS at Medical University of Warsaw
The students should go through some of the beneficial reasons to consider the Medical University of Warsaw for MBBS course admission:
- Top-ranked University in Poland.
- Affiliation with 12 clinical hospital and medical simulation center.
- Institute has more than 40 international corporation agreement, modern teaching staff & research equipment.
- University provides a safe and hassle-free environment for foreign students.
- Over 300,000 books & journals have been published & provided to students.
- A medical degree of the Medical University of Warsaw is worldwide accepted.
- Education standard at the Medical University of Warsaw follows the Bologna process & the university is a member of international organizations like GHLO, EUA, AMEE etc.
Medical University of Warsaw – MBBS Fee Structure 2021
If you are looking for a top medical college providing a reasonable fee structure to pursue a career in medicine, must go for Medical University of Warsaw:
|Particular||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5||Year 6|
|Annual Fee in USD||16,200 USD||15,000 USD||13,100 USD||13,100 USD||13,100 USD||13,100 USD|
|Annual Fee in Rs||11,34,000 Rs||10,50,000 Rs||91,77,000 Rs||91,77,000 Rs||91,77,000 Rs||91,77,000 Rs|
- 1$ = Rs.70
Apply today for Free Counseling
Course Duration of MBBS at Medical University of Warsaw
The students dreaming of medical career must go through 6 years of entire MBBS course:
- At the Medical University of Warsaw, the basic general medicine education is being organized by a 6 – year continuous integrated program.
- During the medical studies of 5 years, the students learn both theoretical and professional and related clinical subjects and are also involved in 1 year of compulsory Internship.
- After graduating from the Medical University of Warsaw the students are awarded a doctorate.
Medical University of Warsaw – MBBS Syllabus
For understanding the detailed syllabus of the Medical University of Warsaw, one must consider the table mentioned below:
|First Year||Second Year|
|Human Anatomy||Clinical Medicine|
|Health and Safety||Medical sociology|
|Third Year||Fourth Year|
|Pediatrics||Propedeutics to Dentistry|
|Fifth Year||Sixth Year|
Medium of Teaching
The Medical University of Warsaw offers a top-class of the medical education system in the English language:
The candidates striving to pursue MBBS from different parts of the world meet at the Medical University of Warsaw to gain medical knowledge in English teaching.
To enroll in the medical program every candidate coming across the globe should fit into all these criteria given below:
- The students should have completed the minimum age of 17 at the time of admission or complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of admission to MBBS course.
- Admission to the medical program is based on your final grades in Biology, Chemistry and Physics or Maths with respective boards or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- MBBS admission requires a good score in the competency test or the BMAT, MCAT, GAMSAT or UKCAT.
The students must score minimum scores in English proficiency test mentioned below:
- IELTS – a minimum of 6,0 points
- TOEFL – a minimum of 90 points
- TOEIC – a minimum of 700 points
The applicants coming from a Scandinavian country with a high school diploma should have the following marks given below in English proficiency on their high school-leaving examination certificate
- Norway – minimum grade 4
- Sweden – minimum grade C
- Denmark – minimum grade 7
Note: These requirements pertain to everyone applying to the Medical University of Warsaw 6-year Medical Program, including IB or EB students, as well as Polish or international students.
Admission Procedure (2021-22) – For MBBS Course
Let’s know about the admission steps to follow for enrolling into the MBBS course:
Step 1: The candidates must Register in the online application form
Step 2: Every candidate must fill in the required fields with correct details in the on-line registration system.
Step 3: (Completed fields are marked in green colour and uncompleted fields are marked in red colour)
Step 4: Choose a date and place for the entrance examination.
Step 5: Follow the instructions step by step and upload documents including –
- English language certificate
- Confirmation of the application fee payment
- Other documents requested by the registration system
Step 6: The students must pay by bank transfer (only) the application fee (non-refundable).
Step 7: The university will send an Invitation letter to the selected students.
Step 8: The candidate must pay the first-year tuition fee for the MBBS course at the Medical University of Warsaw.
Step 9: The foreign students must apply for the visa processing step to get a valid passport.
- The Medical University of Warsaw bank account will accept EUR currency only.
- The students must make sure that the amount in a foreign currency is transferred to the required amount in EUR.
- The University will not be responsible for an incorrect application form.
Required Documents at the Time of Admission
Quickly grab your MBBS seats by submitting all crucial documents on time and transform yourself into Doctor:
- Every candidate looking for medical admission must carry a correctly filled application form.
- The students must have a high school-leaving examination certificate to be considered for MBBS admission.
- Take our competency test or the BMAT, MCAT, GAMSAT or UKCAT scores while admission time.
- English language proficiency certificate should be submitted.
- The candidates should have a passing certificate given by the previous institution.
- Every candidate must carry notarized and attested copies of academic certificates.
- The candidate must submit a caste certificate to enroll into MBBS program.
- Recent passport size photographs are required during the admission procedure.
- The candidates need to submit a valid passport to fly.
- The applicant must carry a birth certificate during admission time.
- The students must submit a medical report along with an HIV test report.
- Submit migration certificate for MBBS program admission.
- The students must submit COVID-19 reports for MBBS for admission.
- All documents must be certified translated to English, it should be originals or copies certified by a notary.
- Don’t submit incomplete or incorrect documents, the students will not be admitted to the University.
Medical University of Warsaw : Ranking 2021
According to 4icu.org, following is the country and world ranking for Medical University of Warsaw is:
Medical University of Warsaw – FMGE Performance 2019
Find the passing percent and appeared students in year 2019 for Medical University of Warsaw is here in the table below:
|Name of University||Appeared||Total Pass||Pass %|
|Medical University of Warsaw||1||1||100.00%|
Facilities Provided at Medical University of Warsaw
Top-class of facilities are provided at the comfort zone of the students who are studying at Medical University of Warsaw:
Hostel & Accommodation
The Medical University of Warsaw provides spacious and safe dormitories to Worldwide students:
- The Institute offers a well-furnished and hygienic hostel room with well-developed infrastructure.
- There are 238 places available in the Student House No. 1 to accommodate in single, double and triple rooms.
- All rooms in the hostel system are equipped with a telephone, and the students are connected to incoming calls and connections between rooms.
- The hostel rooms have a refrigerator and internet access.
- The dormitory has a student club and a café club, where students can organize events and occasional meetings.
- The ground floor of the hostel building has a quiet study room, a guest room, a computer lab and a TV room, a laundry room with professional washing machines and a dryer.
- The hostel has two single rooms with bathrooms adapted for the disabled.
- The men and women’s hostel is located in separate blocks.
The hostel provides all basic facilities for a convenient stay like –
The worldwide students pursuing MBBS course can enjoy every basic amenities including –
Hot & Cold Water
- The hostel rooms are equipped with 24 hours of high-class security for the safety purpose of the students.
- The students living in a hostel can cook their food in the common kitchen.
- 24 hours of free Internet connectivity is available in hostel rooms.
Living Cost of WARSAW
The medical institute is situated in the city of Warsaw and has cheaper expenses varying as per the individual’s basic requirements; the students can refer monthly basis expense mentioned in the table:
|Particulars||Amount in USD||Amount in RS|
|Food||198.6 USD||13,692 Rs|
|Transport||34.8 USD||2,436 Rs|
Note: 1$ = 70 Rs.
Courses offered at Medical University of Warsaw
Our Lady of Fatima University in Philippines has following faculties:
Postgraduate Education Center
University Doctoral Studies
International Environmental Doctoral Studies
Why Study MBBS at Medical University of Warsaw?
- Top ranking Polish medical university
- EU (ECTS), U. S. and Polish teaching standards
- MD, DMD degrees recognized in the EU, U. S., Canada, and most other countries across the globe
- International Accreditations:
- U. S. Department of Education
- The Medical Board of California
- Malaysian Medical Council
- The Medical Council of Thailand
- Practical medical training at MUW’s
- 6 clinical hospitals
- Affiliated hospitals
- Medical Simulation Centre
- Hub for advanced pre-clinical and technology research (CePT)
- Over 300,000 books and journal titles
- Over 100 Erasmus+ destinations
- More than 40 International Co-operation agreements
- Modern teaching and research equipment
- Over 200 student scientific research clubs
- Organizer of WIMC – Annual Warsaw International Medical Congress for Young Scientists
- Almost 10 thousand students in total
- International students from more than 50 countries
- New modern Olympic pool, sports facilities, and relaxation zones
- Student choir, orchestra, and sports clubs
- A safe environment
- Great location: in Poland’s capital between the international airport and city center
Time spent at MUW is an invaluable experience in medical training, passion development and simply having fun!
Important Dates: Intake 2021
Keep an eye on the important dates to enroll in the MBBS program at Medical University of Warsaw:
|Application Start Date||January|
|Invitation Letter||Within 2 weeks|
|Admission Start date||March|
Medical University of Warsaw – Important FAQs
Apart from the information provided, here are some frequently asked questions on Quora and Careers 360:
Is there any entrance exam that needs to be cleared by students for MBBS admission at the Medical University of Warsaw?
No, the students don’t need to appear for any university entrance exam to study MBBS course at Medical University of Warsaw
Is the Medical University of Warsaw recognized by NMC?
Yes, the Medical University of Warsaw is officially recognised by National Medical Commission (NMC).
Is the MBBS degree valid in other countries after completing MBBS education from the Medical University of Warsaw?
Yes, the medicine degree is eligible to practice in other countries by clearing the NMC screening test after completing MBBS Medical University of Warsaw.
What is the MBBS course duration at the Medical University of Warsaw?
The Medical University of Warsaw provides 6 years of MBBS and 1 year of compulsory Internship.
Is there any hostel facility available while doing an MBBS program at the Medical University of Warsaw?
The Medical University of Warsaw provides a convenient hostel facility with all amenities.